Juice Plus - Chesterfield,MO

I have some Juice Plus that is a year and half old. Expiration date 2011 and 2012 Does anyone know the shelf life on it? I have so many bottles left, I haven't been able to catch up, but i wasn't consistent with taking them. Is it okay to still take?

There should be an expiation date posted somewhere on the product. If not, I'd be more concerned about a company that distributes products without expiration dates.

It's the norm and law in many areas to post this as well as specific lot numbers.

Hmmm you said they have a date, does it say USE BY / USE BEFORE or BEST? Products with use must be used by that date. Best means that they are not going to be as tasty or fresh as they would be before the date (a cake mix for example might not rise so well, but you would not get sick eating it). I am not familiar with that product so I do not know which it is.

You could also call the manufacturer and ask as well.

I'd throw them out, because they are inferior products. However, all products like these have expiration dates on them. They SHOULD, at least. If you can't find a date, throw them out. They probably aren't safe.

I have some that are 3 years old that I am taking. I haven't had any adverse effects, so I would think the biggest concern would be you (we) may not be getting the 100% benefit of the product.

All Juice Plus products have expiration dates printed on them.

1 / 3