Jokes for a Four Year Old Boy

My son LOVES jokes.
Do you have any "clean" jokes that are funny and appropriate for a four year old boy?

Thank you!!

My son just told me this one the other day. "Why did the cow cross the road? To get to the moooovies. :)

My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE knock knock jokes. A book at the library or on half.com should be easy to find or google online.

How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it! Lol

Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because he was feeling crumby :)

knock knock
who's there
who
who who
are you an owl?

knock knock
who's there
aaach
aaach who
bless you.

these are my son's 2 favorite jokes ever!

Okay...I don't know if you think this will be appropriate for a 4 year old, but it's one of my all time favorites and I know lots of jokes, some of which are on the naughty side.
It depends on your sense of humor and what you want your son repeating. I don't think it's bad, but some parents find certain things taboo.

Here goes....

Q: Why do gorillas have such big nostrils?
A: Because they have such big fingers.

If hinting about nose picking is a bad subject in your house, don't share that one.

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
A little kid who can't reach the doorbell.

Q: What do porcupines say when they kiss?
A: Ouch!!!

Knock knock
Who's there
Interrupting cow
Interru...
Moooooooo

buy a bag of laffy taffy they are all funny to little kids

My 4 year old loves knock-knock jokes:
Knock, Knock
Whose there
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you too!

I am sure you can find others. :)

1 / 3