Jogging Stroller?

Anyone know of a good jogging stroller for an infant? I was a very avid runner before I was pregnant and would like to get back into it. I am looking for a good jogging stroller that is comfortable for both me and my baby. Anyone love theirs? Or used one that also converts to a bicycle trailer? I used to be a marathon runner. Now don't really have the time but would like to run and bike some again and hopefully my little one will enjoy it too.

I absolutely LOVE my BOB revolution stroller! I loved my single so much that I bought the double when I had my second son. Everything about it was so thought out....sun shades for kiddos go all the way down in front of them, seat reclines to 70 degrees, swivel front wheel great for everyday and then it locks out for running, good storage, console with cup holders, etc. JUST GREAT! www.bobgear.com

They also offer a weather shield, sun shield, etc. Let me know if you have any questions :)

When I had just one, I used a Dreamer Design Rebound Lite...LOVED IT FOR THE PRICE. It rated higher than a Kelty on safety and is about 1/2 the price. I never have seen one in stores, only online...which we we skeptical of. Customer service was excellent. I now have a double BOB Revolution...I like it, but as far as RUNNING with it, I liked the Dreamer Design...it had an adjustable handle so my husband and I could use it, BOB does not. It had 16" wheels, with an option for 20...SO, for a runner, I think you may be happier w/ the Dreamer Design or even a Kelty. I put my oldest in at 3 months and had no problems, it had an infant attachment as well...BOB you have to PURCHASE all the extras. I liked the arrangement of the water bottle holders and such a LOT more than the BOB.
It was the deal of the century and if i put in more miles with 2, I would buy their double stroller.

I am an avid runner as well, and ran marathons before I had my second child. I just put my single jogger on craigslist today. I bought it from a friend who is a marathon runner and was a rep for Motobecane. Motobecane is more known for their bikes. The joggers are light weight and have a flex feature when you run that makes for a faster smoother ride. I now run with a double jogger that is Baby Jogger brand. I have been very happy with that brand as well. Many of my friends that are runners use Baby Jogger. Good luck!

The Bob Revolution is a great stroller. I'm a runner (was also a marathon runner before baby), and I love this stroller. Bob also makes an Ironman stroller that's a little lighter weight, has slightly thinner tires and a fixed front wheel, but we decided on the Revolution because of the swivel front wheel (you lock it in place for running). The swivel front wheel is better if you want to go for a walk or even take the stroller shopping. There are a lot of people who use the Bob Revolution as their "all the time" stroller, so that tells you how versatile it is. The Bob does not convert into a bike trailer, but there's no question I would recommend this stroller to anyone.

I have both the single and double Chariots. They are absolutely amazing with the suspension! I use them in Wisconsin winters and summers. The cover is great for keeping the little ones warm. My kids have all used the joggers since they were 2 weeks old. There is a infant sling that fits inside - has a harness to hold baby snugly. The Chariots also can pull behind a bike nicely - but it is much more of a workout! I'm a marathon runner (before and after kids). I wish Chariot made a triple jogger. I'm looking into a triple and am nervous about buying a different brand.

Hands down - the Bob Revolution stroller. See the product at www.bobgear.com.

BOB is by far the best. I have tried other brands & they have literally fallen apart after a year. I have 2 boys so I have the dual jogger & it practically walks itself (and thats saying something with 70lbs of kid in there). The sun shades go all the way down and keep the sun out of the kids faces even when they are fully reclined. My previous stroller just had the flat shade at the top which is worthless unless the sun is directly overhead or behind you. The Bob is a little pricy but worth the money.

I love mine! It doesn't convert to a trailer though.
BOB. They are kind of expensive, but well worth it. I use it as my regular stroller as well. Just bought the double BOB when I had my second a few months ago.

1 / 3