JFF What Would You Do If You Were Free Tonight ?

Money not being a problem , what would you do tonight.?

I would get my Mum to babysit and surprise hubby by booking us into a hotel.#
We would get treatments in the Spa, me in a hot dress, dinner ,dancing ,lots of love after, lol

Instead I am here in my sweats with kids asleep and hubby snoring on the couch lol

B. k

Right now I would love to just be ALONE on a neat QUIET room with a magazine or a good movie or having a nice massage.

LOL! Well, we are free every Saturday night. Our ex's have our kids every other weekend and on the weekends we do have them, my mom keeps them those saturday nights so she can spend time with them. If money was no object? And we only had tonight? I guess we would book a room at the nicest resort, get massages and spa treatments. I would buy us really nice, expensive dressy clothes. Order a limo to pick us up, go out to eat at a really nice, expensive dinner. Go back to the hotel and hit the jaccuzzi in our room and then make some sweet love. We'd wake up, have a nice breakfast and then I would surprise hubs with a rental of a nice sports car that we could use the rest of the day before the kids got home. =)

Hmmm?

Getting a hotel room sounds good...going out to see a double feature, Magic Mike & Savage sounds good, followed by dinner & drinks.

Money being no object?
Go stay at The Chateau Marmont in LA, (I have been and hubby has not) do dinner and drinks in the hotel and do some people watching, then go for a walk down by Graumans and look at all the hand and foot prints of the stars...I grew up there but The Man hasn't seen any of it! Then get up early and go watch the sunrise on the beach! Oh, that sounds like a perfect time!

I would totally go to Lake Tahoe, hit up a spa and get a massage and pedicure, then sit by the lake drinking a whiskey sour or glass of wine-but alas, we are broke and I am pregnant:)

A cool dip in a mountain lake would be lovely.
It's 77 at Saranac Lake NY right now.
I haven't been there in over 25 years but it was a great place to spend the summer when I was just out of college.

Make hubby babysit, go out with girlfriends and have a girl's night out. So totally!!! :)

The real question is...would I have to get up for work tomorrow...cause tonight is one thing...dealing with the consequences tomorrow...quite another...lol

I'd probably sleep. Momma's tired. But a nice spa night with lots of alcohol would be lovely.

When do we leave?

I'd fly out to LA to see my friend (haven't seen her in 4 yrs, and haven't met her husband or her 9 day old baby-their first).

Either that or hubby and I would rent jet-skis and go out on Lake Michigan

1 / 3