JFF What Are Your Kids for Halloween?

Amanda got me thinking, plus when I walked into Costco today and saw the costumes, I knew its time to start looking.

Im not sure what my daughters are going to be. My 6 year old mentioned she wanted to be Rapunzel (Lame) hopefully she will change her mind. Not sure what my little baby girl will be yet, cute as a button Im sure. But my 3 year old son is going to be Joe Dirt. "Thats why Mama call you Dirt!" I freaking crack up whenever I think about it. We are going to dress him all Redneck like with a little mullet! I cannot WAIT!

Do you know what your kids are going to be yet?

LOL!! Cheryl, yall are slackin!! We are in our second week of school! ;) Hop to it! hahaha!

I would never tell her I thought it was lame, shes just more creative than that.

Thanks for sharing Ladies, these are toooo cute! Julie W., your son sounds like an adorable genius! You guys are going to have so much fun!

Seriously?! We haven't even started school yet!!!

Please let me get school started before I even begin to think about Halloween!!! YIKES!!! :)

I'm not even going to talk to them about what they want to be until school starts!!! I'll never hear the end of it!!! :)

Huh?! Halloween? It was 115 degrees here today... I can't in good conscience even begin to think about Halloween until it's under 90 degrees ;-P

Last year we were all greek Gods.
I wanted my hubby to be Mercury, with gold lame' shorts and golden booties. Yeah he said Not no, Hell NO!!! So he was Poseidon.

I have no idea what we are doing this year.
My kids go to the thrift store and find stuff or into the basement and put stuff together. I have only bought one costume, Madeline.

I think this year we should go as Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Fence.
I can make tshirts with Pumpkin 1 on the front and on the back have The first one said Oh my! It's getting late.

We do Trunk or Treat in the church parking lot and will decorate the Prius with orange table cloths and a green bucket, got that yesterday, and have the little kids decorate little pumpkins with permanent markers.

Oh and our first day of school was cancelled because of the earthquake. So they start Thursday

No idea yet. I refuse to talk Halloween costumes until mid September at the earliest!!!

My 5 yo daughter wants to be a fairy princess. Last year she was an ice skater. My 4 yo daughter wants to be the same thing she was last year - Iron Man. She totally loves him! And not the Iron Man girl costume - she has the "boy one". She also has accessories, the light up hand thing and mask. My husband is going to put our 4 month old son (will be 6 months) in the baby bjorn and go as Zack Galafanakis from The Hangover. (Our son's name is Tyler, which was what the baby's name was in the movie...I know I am so lame - the things I have time and care to know!)

Waaaaaaay to early for thinking about Halloween costumes!

Already?! Nooooooooo!!

Btw, why is Rapunzel lame? And Joe Dirt is great for a 3 yr old??
To each his own...
Happy Halloween! Wwhhhaaaaaahhahaa!!!!!

We're going as the Scooby-Doo bunch... my daughter is Daphne, my son is Shaggy & I'm Velma. They want my sister to be a ghost. :) We make our own costumes with things found at Goodwill & thrift stores.

1 / 3