JFF- What Are You Having for Easter Dinner?

I still can't figure out what to make. the usual ham is an option of course....but wondering what everyone else is doing?

I grew up always having Lamb on Easter..... So I've continued the traction with a twist; we have gyros.

We'll be having ham this year - we were going to do a prime rib but no one ordered it in time - oh well!

We'll also have the following (homemade):
broccoli casserole
mac and cheese
mashed potatos
stuffing

We will also have some kind of bread. We do tons of fresh veggies too and those are always gone.

I'll probably make some hashbrown casserole for breakfast and make something else fun...

Gourmet ham from the ham shop
Fresh kielbasa
Mashed potatoes
Cheesy potato casserole
Corn on the cob
Salad
Baked beans with bacon
Dinner rolls

Grand Traverse apple crumb pie
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting decorating with bunnies and jelly beans

broccoli casserole
mac and cheese
mashed potatos
stuffing

I LOVE ham, I am pretty sure it my favorite meat (besides a nice rare steak)...

So we (usually) do a:
Spiral cut ham
Baked Potato w/all the trimmings
Broccoli w/cheese sauce
Croisant rolls or Butterflake rolls

This year my sister is hosting so I think we might have
Scalloped potato and a big green salad instead and I think I heard something about someone bringing a pie!

Going to Easter brunch, taking my mom. No muss, no fuss ;)

spiral honey ham. broccoli casserole. sweet and sour tofu with toasted cashews over rice. spinach/strawberry salad. roasted veggies. smashed garlic potatoes. sour cream lemon pound cake. carrot cake. homemade butter pecan ice cream. sweet rolls. whole grain rolls.
mmmmmmmm.
:) khairete
S. (taking a day off nutrisystem for this one)

I'm doing everything in the crock pots in the morning so its done by the time we get home from church: Ham, green bean casserole, garlic mashed potatoes and choc cake...all in crock pots! And rolls and maybe a couple other things I think of. =)

Ham (buns/bread, tomato, lettuce, mayo), turkey breast, fresh green beans with almonds and butter, cheesy potatoes, green salad, macaroni salad, fresh fruit platter of strawberries, pineapple, and watermelon, jello salad, brownies and 2 more desserts (brought by others--their choice).

My family does ham, Yuck! I am not a fan of ham, its ok cold and on a sandwich but not warm. My grandparents cook the ham, then the rest of my family brings sides. I am doing a bean and corn cous cous salad.

Ham, roast, greens, green beans, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, yams, deviled eggs, cucumber salad and something else, I don't remember, but do you think that's enough food.

We're barbecuing...not traditional, but the weather's supposed to be nice - and it sounds good!

Sausage, ham fresh, n honey baked, mashed or summertime potatoes, green bean casorole, corn, asparagus, pirogues, and veggie fruit tray. Kabasa

I'm thinking steak. We have some in the freezer. Whatever we eat, it will be something that we already have in the house. We are going out to brunch for our special meal.

What ever my mom puts on the table for us :)

Does that help? lol

Im sure what ever you choose to make its going to be great and your family will enjoy it.

We are having leg of lamb for Easter. Usually we have ham, I'm thrilled to change it up a bit.

I was asked to bring the desserts, which is ironic because I'm on a low-carb diet! I have recieved requests for triple chocolate cake, white chocolate pie, and pineapple upside down cake. I can't eat any of that! So, I will also bring strawberries and low-corb whipt cream.