Jello Jigglers!! Anyone Know How to Get Them Out of the Mold? like NOW

So I made jello jigglers in these really cute jello molds tonight. Problem is I can't get them out of the mold. I tried to put the bottem of the pan in warm water with no luck. Any other suggestions. We are gonna eat them tonight regardless but if you answer me later I will use it next time!! Thanks so much for your help

Hi, J.! Dip the bottom of the mold in hot water. It should melt it just enough to set them free. Good luck!

Did you spray the mold with non-stick spray before filling? Next time you want to make sure and do that. I know it can be very difficult to get them out, and sometimes will come out of one part easily and stick to the other side. We have eaten many a messed up jello egg or jelly bean before.
R.

Next time coat the pan or mold with a lite covering of vegetable oil and they pop right out. You could try pushing the bottom of the mold on the ones you already made and they should come out.

You have to dip it in warm water for a few minutes. It will take a few to get kind of soft and come loose. I don't know what kind of mold you're using, but you need to submerge as much into the water as you can. Right up to the rim of the mold.

I always cover my molds in a light layer of crisco. It doesn't stick to the jello and it comes right out. In fact I read this tip on the side of a jello box... :-)

1 / 3