iPhone Apps You Love

I just got an iPhone and can't wait to get the most out of it. What are the apps you love most or can't live without? A little about me... I'm a SAHM with a 7 and 1yr old. Thanks!

Wow! There is a lot of great stuff out there! I'm having fun trying it all out. Thank you so much for the great suggestions!

I love word games so i love word with friends and scrabble (both free) and we love to get $1 movies from the redbox so i use that app a lot (free) i just downloaded the groupon app and love it (free) and the key ring app (free) it was nice to take all of those little tags off of my key ring! Oh and fandango for movies (free). I hope you see that you can get a lot of great apps for (free) lol.

WWF (WORDS WITH FRIENDS)!!!!

have fun with ur new phone we (husband & kids) love ours

definitely angry birds. that's fun for kids and adults. i have a lot on my phone, but i'm drawing a blank (and too tired to go get my phone...hehe). but here's a link to some fun ones. it looks like they only show one per page, so be sure to scroll through all of the different pages.

http://www.parenting.com/gallery/25-iphone-apps-for-kids?...

Some of these might only be for the iPad, but I think most are for both ...

My Fertility Friend (charts your cycle if you do NFP to achieve or avoid pregnancy)
Angry Birds (so addicting)
Netflix
HBO Go (must be an HBO subscriber)
Pandora (music)
Monkey Lunch Box (game)
BubbleXplode (game)
Recipe Grazer
Weight Watchers
Splode (game)
Talking Roby
Baby Piano
Peekaboo

I don't have an iphone, nor do I plan on having one.

A friend uses "sit or squat".

Words with Friends, Southwest airlines, I Heart radio, Grocery IQ, yahoo messenger, wallpaper,

I don't have little ones that would use it for the games, my daughter is 16 and she shows me what apps to get, LOL, we all have IPhones here and she is always showing me something new.

My fitness pal
24 hour fitness
Haute look
kroger coupons
Pandora
mapquest
And I use the HECK out o ibooks! It can be difficult to read, but it is so convenient and i love, love, love to read:)

Angry Birds (my kids are addicted)
Kindle
GasBuddy

1 / 3