Interior Decorator Wanted

We need an interior decorator. My husband and I have completely different styles (he's contemporary, I'm Sante Fe). Our home (to me) still looks like "early marriage" after 17 years! We can't even make a decision about wall paint colors or new flooring. Sigh! If you know someone who can help, please let me know ASAP.

W. in Carrollton

Try Andrea Krolick! She is wonderful. I dealt with two other interior designers who would not listen to me about my preferences and who seemed holier-than-thou before I found Andrea. She was a joy to work with and kept in focused on my budget. I love the look we came up with. You'll love her energy! Her number is ###-###-#### or you could try ###-###-####. Good luck!

HI W.,
I have worked with Tonya Bouchard who is a professional organizer and decorator. She is an absolute joy to work with and have in my home.
Her website www.accentonhomes.com phone # ###-###-####
She works all over the Dallas metroplex and lives in McKinney.

Holly Gallagher - Design Dream - ____@____.com - ###-###-####
or
Martha Heineman - Decorating Designs - ____@____.com - ###-###-####

HI W.,

Dona Rosene is very good and a pleasure to work with. Her website is www.donaroseneinteriors.com

I would recommend Betsy Lucido, she is an Interior Decorator and she does her own sewing. We used her for our entire home for our window coverings. She is a great person and very resonable. Let her know I sent you.
Betsy Lucido ###-###-#### www.betsylucido.com

Jan Leachman of Chateau Concepts! She is wonderful and just a pleasure to be around and work with! ###-###-####
E.

W.
I have the greatest decorator for you. Her name is Priscilla Braswell and her email is ____@____.com

She helped me with our new house-- it was so big I couldn't figure out how to use color. She was a great help. And the best part is she isn't too pricy.

I'd suggest Pam Pobanz at ###-###-####. She does great work and can help you figure out how to "co-exist". She is also wonderful about coming up with a strategy that will fit your budget. You'll like her a lot. -- M.

Hi W., I noticed your request for an interior designer and thought I would pass my friend, Nicole Arnold's name. I know her very well, since I am in a networking group with her and see her weekly. I have seen her work and I am very confident you would be very happy with her. She is very good at either using your existing items and rearranging them more esthetically and she also has access to an array of home accessory items if that is what you need. She is a nice person and very easy to work with I am sure you will love her. Her email address is ____@____.com her know that S. Schierling recommended her. Hope this helps.

1 / 3