Insurance - Desoto,TX

Looking for a new company for my home owners insurance so that I can combine it w/ my car insurance. Let me know what companies are best.

Thanks.

I've had Safeco for a number of years for both homeowners and auto and they're pretty good. An auto crash claim was handled very well and everything was covered.

I don't know if they're the best, but my family (my parents, brother, myself, and my husband) have always used State Farm and haven't had any problems whenever we've filed claims. We have life, auto, and home insurance through them.

We've been with Allstate for the last 5 years and have no complaints. In that time we have had 2 claims for water back-up in our home, and both were handled EXTREMELY well.

We love Electric Insurance. We've been with them for years and they've always been professional to deal with and good to us.

http://www.statefarm.com/

I have used State Farm for over 20 years now. I don't shop because they have high limits and file claims in your best interest. In other words, should you have an accident and are found to be at fault, they will file their claim as such. By filing a claim at 50 percent, can leave you as the driver open for the other party to go after you.

You can check any insurance companies. All of them - Allstate, State Farm,
Alfa, Farmers- ( who ever is in TX) will quote you on both auto and homeowners . They always have a mutliple discount with them- when you do both. Some companies only have auto - so of course they can't quote a discount- so stick with the well - known ones.
Susie

We live in Plano and we have used Farmers over 10 yrs. They have our house, jewelry, cars, and umbrella.

It is not cheap but you can get some discounts by grouping them together, discount on car if you take defensive driving, discounts if you pay in full vs payment plan, etc.

We have Germania. We went with them at first because it's who my husband has always used but have compared quotes several times the last few years & they continue to have the best rates. Also something that really encouraged me was their response time after huricanes in the past few years. My parents town was hit really bad by Rita. With Germania many of their claims were paid before some of the other companies even got an adjuster to that town.

Hi S., I'm an independent insurance agent in AZ. You need to google "independent insurance agent in Desoto, TX" and call one locally. They have contracts with many companies and can find you the best price with the best coverage. State Farm, Farmers, Allstate are only "one" company and their agents cannot "shop" around for you like the independent one's can. Also, when it comes time to shop again, we already have all your info so you don't have to provide it again. I have saved my clients at least $100 per month by shoping their home/auto so you are smart to do that. Good luck to you! F. AgentLady.com

I've been with Texas Farm Bureau for over 20 years and love them ! They are the most reasonably priced and have great service. I've never had any issues with them on car or home.

Combining the insurance for all of your property and cars onto a single, combined insurance policy saves you time, effort and worry - this service is aimed at Private Clients who are used to and demand the best in terms of service and insurance cover. The policy cover includes buildings and contents insurance, including fine art and antiques, for your properties at home and abroad. For your cars, it provides cover for vehicles at home and based overseas, agreed value on classic cars and courtesy car cover

http://www.aegonreligare.com/life-insurance/life-insuranc...

We have Allied, a division of Nationwide. We've been with them for several years now with no complaints. Prior to them we were with Mercury, Allied was cheaper with more coverage. Prior to that we had Allstate but they were expensive.