Inspector Needed

Our 1 year warranty is commin up in August and we want to have the house inspected again.
Has anybody ever used Absolute Inspections or can recommend somebody else?

Thanks,

We've lived here 10 yrs and have used Troy Curtis ###-###-####, from Coppell, for the 3 homes we've lived in. He is a super nice guy and he is SO thorough and honest. He'd want you to be there (both if possible) so he can show you exactly what he finds and he'll tell you tricks for home maintenence and you'll come away much more comfortable with your surroundings. He's just great.

He also owns Curtis Pest Control ###-###-####, and Corey is the main guy on that end - he'll talk your ear off, but they NEVER take advantage of a situation. Tons of my friends have used them. They don't cram monthly services down your throat and are Corey has young kids and is very aware of that aspect too.!

We used LONGPAW INPECTIONS ###-###-####. They were great on our 11 month inspection! He found things the builder NEVER would have pointed out. I trust them all the way! He also inspected our house while being built in the beginning. He also foudn things the builder had to change. They are very friendly too!

Check out Mike at www.protexasinspections.com He is very thorough!

A.

We (and several friends) have used Mark LeGros. He's very thorough and is incredibly knowledgeable. We built our home last year and during the frame inspection, he caught a structural issue with the way our stairs were built (something the architects missed). He loves what he does and you can definitely tell!

LeGros Home Inspection
###-###-####
###-###-#### (mobile)
www.inspectigator.com

If you call, you'll probably talk to his wife, Rhonda, she's a doll!

I have been a REALTOR for 10 years and I use these three guys - they are all great!
Bill Smith - Pillar to Post
David Smith - All County Property Inspections
Robert Flaa - R Eyes

I have numbers in my cell if you want to give me a call - ###-###-####

1 / 3