Infant Swimming Lessons - Grandville,MI

Does anyone know of a place that offers swimming lessons for infants in the Grand Rapids Area?

The YMCA does. I go to the downtown branch and my daughter has been in swimming lessons since she was an infant. They have a great program. You don't need to be a member to go to the lessons. It just costs a bit more for non members.

Yes, There is a program called Infant Swimming Resource that teaches children from 6 months to 6 years old Self-Rescue lessons.
www.SurviveMichiganWater.com

The YMCA offers a variety of swimming lessons. If I remember correctly, the infant class is for mother and child. I think babies have to be 6 months, but I'm not completely sure.

Hi H.,

My daughter took hers at Hudsonville High School. For infants, they have the parents in the water with the baby, and they teach the parent how to teach baby. I happen to know that they do have spring and summer classes coming up.

I believe the YMCA offers them. If they dont, they could probably direct you to someone who does.

1 / 3