Infant Ear Piercing in Suffolk County

Please help! My twin 4 month old daughters received diamond earrings for their Christening. I am excited to get their ears pierced and got the OK from their pediatrician...however don't have anywhere to go. I'm a little nervous to take them to the mall to have a 14 year old do them! My ped. office doesn't pierce either! Please help! Does anyone know of anywhere on Long Island that they feel comfortable recommending?

i haven't worked up the nerve to do it yet, but i heard that dr. littman in port jeff station does it. he's an ENT, and i believe he charges about $50 (which isn't all that much more than the cheesey places in the mall do!). good luck!

Take them to Piercing Pagoda in the mall. I worked there & they pierce ears more than the doctor - they are trained. I used to pierce 5-10 ears every shift when I worked there. My advice is to buy the 14k peircing earings they can't use yours to pierce.

I am also in Suffolk County. I wish I could remember the name, but I went to a very nice Jeweler on Main Street in Sayville to have my girls' ears pierced. However, some jewelers don't pierce babies, so you may have to call a few first. But I wouldn't go to the mall either.

1 / 3