Indoor Soccer LEAGUE for 4/5 Year Olds

My son has done SoccerTots off and on since he was 2. He has a FANTASTIC coach, but the best time for us doesn't mesh well with my son's skill. (he's playing with kiddos younger than him, and he's a head taller). Now that he's playing soccer at school, he seems to have the basic concept down, so I would like to try him in an actual indoor league this winter.

So far, I have found one at Sole Role (co-ed) and PSA (their preschool league). I KNOW I've seen little kiddos playing indoor during the winter, but for some reason, I can't find who is organizing it. Not YMCA, not American Indoor... Any other ideas or opinions on the two I've actually found?

have you thought about looking at the actual indoor soccer centers and seeing where they can direct you?? Soccer Spectrum, Inwood Soccer Center etc...

Kim's USA in Lewisville has indoor soccer for young kids:
https://www.kimsusa.net/Soccer.html

www.familyeguide.com Free online guide to affordable family activities in Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, and the surrounding communities.

check any recreation center near you my kid plays indoor at winter in the recreation center

Try Southlake Stampede Arena. We have been playing indoor there for 2 years and we love it.

the best place for little ones 4/5 is blue sky. they are an indoor arena with locations in keller and the colony.

there is also stampede indoor arena in southlake.

my kids have played at both.

hope this helps!

1 / 3