Indoor Play Places

i have a very energetic almost 2 year old boy that will probably go stir crazy this winter (if he's anything like me at all). does anyone know of any indoor play places in the brockton, ma area? i heard there's one in taunton, but have forgotten the name.

I've taken my son Dylan to the Canton Tot Plex. It is located off of RT 139, not far from the new Target in Stoughton or the Randolph movie theatre. It is only open Monday-Friday from 9 - 2pm and only open for 0-6 year olds. I believe it costs $8 per day as well and it is huge. They have every type of little steps toys, cars, and moon bounces they make.

http://www.totplex.com/

The play area in Taunton is called the Playhouse on Main Stree (Route 44). It is the cleanest inside play yard I have ever been too. It is $8 for two hours. If it is a quiet day and not a lot of children they will let you stay longer. They are closed on Mondays. Their phone number is ###-###-####. The website is itzmypartyma.com.

Have fun.

Hi P.,
There's a place in Canton (kind of on the Stoughton/Canton line near the new Target) called the Canton Sports Plex/Tot Plex. It's great. They have classes you can sign your child up for or there is a big indoor play space that you can just bring your child in for free play. I think that part only costs about $8 or something for the day. My son loves it there! Good luck!

A. B.

try any local libraries. I know the Norton one has a little play area that I take my daughter to and most of the time you run into other little kids there too. It's also free.

There is a place in Mansfield call MP courts on Route 106, they have a web site, I think the fee is $7 for their play place tons of ride on toys, slides, forts, large jumpy. Also if you sign up for a class you can use the playplace that day for free, my 3 1/2 year old by LOVES Sports class, although I think you have to be at least 3 to do a class.

1 / 3