Indoor Play Area Around Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield?

Does anyone know of an indoor play area for toddlers/preschoolers in the Brookfield, Danbury area? I thought someone had told me of one, but I can't find any information on it. I know of Playtime Village in Monroe, but I'm looking for something closer for those rainy or wintery days. Thanks!

Hi T.,

There is the Fun Station on Mill Plain Rd in Danbury. It is supposed to have a toddler section but I have not been there. There is also Playscape in Brewster, NY 577 N Main St,###-###-####. I have been to Playscape and it's nice. My daughter loved it.

Hi

You can always go to the Ridgefield Rec Center- they have an indoor open gym with slides, mats and ride-on toys etc. everyday (mornings) M-F. You don't have to be a resident but you would have to pay 30$ for a 4 month membership (per family) and they are only open Sept- June (school calendar) My son goes regularly and loves it. They also have a great outdoor playground for nice weather days. Also there's a place in Monroe called Playtime Village- its 10$ per kid adults are free. You can look at it online at playtimevillage.com

Hi T. ~

There is "Top Flight" in New Milford. It is just past Home Depot, after the elementary school. Take a right at the light (between the gas station and school) and it is down that road. We went last year and my 2 1/2YO daughter had a BLAST!

~M.

top flight in new milford has a toddler area that is pretty fun... and outdoor slides and playsets set up that toddler age enjoys, too.

i also just noticed a new playplace on route 7. it's either in brookfield or is in southern new milford. it looks really new and i can't even remember the name. i think the place used to be a baseball place... it's on the Left as you drive north. sorry i'm not more helpful

Hi T.

We just went to KidCity in Middletown, Ct this past weekend. We had a blast. It is well worth the trip. It's about an hour from Danbury. You can find more info on the web.

Have fun

1 / 3