Indoor Places for Toddlers

I am looking for places to take my 17 month old. We've gone to Monkey Buziness, power play, and Oak Park Mall. Any other ideas?

Check out the schedule for the Johnson County Public Library. They have some Mother Goose sessions my daughter loves. Also, I'd look at Wonderscope. We can go there for hours! I have an 18 month old daughter who loves it.

C.:

I did not read the other posts, so hopefully I am not repeating. The libraries all have programs for little ones, check it out online. Also, the indoor gyms (my favorite is Debbie Howards, in Olathe) have open play times. Wonderscope, Johnson County Mueseum and Crown Center area also fun places to take kids!

A.

There's a listing of open gyms/playtimes for toddlers and preschoolers at http://www.kckidsfun.com/indoor-activities/open-gyms/
(the Lenexa one mentioned already is, by far, the best deal!)

If you think she might like the pool, there are open swim times are various community center indoor pools (there's a listing of indoor pools at KC Kids Fun too).

And the Events Calendar there ( http://www.kckidsfun.com/events-calendar/ ) usually has a listing of library activities including the Plaza library and the Johnson County library branches.

Hi C., We like to go to Lenexa Community Center on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's only $1.00 each time..and it's for 2-3 hours. Great deal!

The Plaza Library has a great play area and lots of really fun activities. The best part is, it is free! It is at 48th and Main just across Brush Creek from the Plaza.

1 / 3