Indoor Bubbles

My sister had some bubbles that were safe for use indoors, did not leave a sticky film and didn't pop until you popped them. She can't remember where she got them, and I can't find them anywhere. If any of you know where to get them I sure would appreciate it. I've even googled them using, indoor bubbles, non popping bubbles, etc.
My girls love bubbles, and Papaw loves to indulge them, but Mamaw hates to clean up the mess. Papaw is in the last stages of Cancer so he really isn't able to be outside long and tends to stay on the couch.

Wow, thanks! The ones at Target sound like they may be the one. The ones at Walmart leave a soapy, slick residue that my girls would cause my girls to slip and fall on the linoleum floors. We live no where near a Target, but it will be on the list for the next time we head to Knoxville!

You can try going to a place that sells them in bulk for rental parties, weddings, etc. You can also usually find large jugs at the dollar store.
My kids always loved bubbles too, so you can always make a mixture from liquid dish detergent and water them down a bit. Shake it up really well and you should get lots of bubbles! A liquid dish detergent landing on furniture or the carpet shouldn't hurt anything.
I think it's a fun thing to do for Paw Paw and it shouldn't make much mess.

I have family in Bristol, so a shout out to Tennessee from us.

Have fun!

Target sells a bubble that will not pop until you do it. I cannot remember the name but might be Magna or Mega or something like that. I believe it starts with an "M". I don't know if they leave a residue or not though.

try gymboree bubbles, they are made from sugar but not if they leave residue or not

I found some just like that at Dollar General last year but they did leave a small residue once popped....you could look there.

1 / 3