In Search of Pediatrician in Denton Area

Hello....I'm a first time mom to be and I'm just beginning to start researching pediatricians in my area. The problem is that I know experience with a person is the best form of judgment and I don't have anyone to bounce questions off of. If anyone out there knows of a good doctor in the area please let me know who and what it is you like about them. I would really appreciate any help!!!

We go to Dr. Day and the whole staff is wonderful!!! I do not recommend Pecan Creek Pediatrics. We usually had to wait an average of 45 minutes in the patient rooms before we saw Dr. Harris. This a long time to keep a toddler entertained and the last straw was when they accidently gave us the wrong prescription for another child.

Contact Dr. Carrie Jones in Denton. She and the other doctor there (Amy?) are Both great and they really do care about the child and parents! The rooms are painted so cute and the overall feeling is that you are seeing someone that is knowledgable, confident and caring - all in the same person. My 13 year old son loves Dr. Jones! Phone is ###-###-#### and they are located off I35 close to Presby Hosp.

I have a 4-year-old boy and a 1-year old girl, and we go to Dr. Karen Goff. We've been to her husband, Dr. David Goff, too a few times. I think they're really good. Plus, they're connected with Cook Children's, so if you ever need more specialized care with anything, they can hook you up pretty well. Good luck!

I second Dr. David Goff. Even the nurses at the hospital said it was a very good choice.

Dr. Jeremy Baker off of HWY 380 right outside of ____@____.com staff, nice setting, great doc.

I am a first time mom to a 6 month old baby boy. I love our pediatrician. I chose him because he was actually the pediatrician of my OBGYN's two boys. His name is Dr. Jeffery Day. There are 4 doctors at the practice and I have heard good things about all of them. The nurses there are great and so far I have had great experiences with them. I like Dr. Day because he is very personable and I like that he has a laid back personality. The office is affiliated with Cook Children's and is located on 3201 Teasley Lane, Suite 102, Denton 76210. The number is ###-###-####. Good luck in your search.

Adam and Rhonda McDowell are FABULOUS!!!! They are a husband and wife team. They are great christians and great people. There was an instant love connection between them and my family. Everyone I have refered to them has the same feeling. They are acutally in Corinth. ###-###-####.

I take my two boys to Cooks Children off of Teasley and Lillian Miller Pkwy. The practice has I think four or five doctors that I have heard great things about. Most mom's I know in this area go to that office.

my 6 year old daughter and 13 month old son go to cooks childrens dr squiers. they have like 5 doctors in there office and they are 2wonderful and want you to ask all the questions you can. my sister used dr. goff but they never seem to be taking new patients. cooks number is ###-###-####.

Try Corinth Family and Pediatrics. Dr. Rhonda McDowell is the peditricain and her husband Dr. Adam McDowell is a family practioner. They are wonderful. I am so grateful I found them both for our family.

1 / 3