In Search of a Dentist and Eye Doctor in the Keller/Grapevine/Southlake Area

Hello!
Can anyone recommend a good dentist and/or an eye doctor in the Keller, Grapevine, or Southlake area?

We've been going to Gateway Dental for about 2 years now and they are really good. They are in Grapevine. Eye doctor, try Dr. Brooks in Grapevine.

Dr. Neel is a great eye doctor. He is on south main in those new strip centers in Keller.

http://www.drmorrisneel.com/

If you're looking for a pediatric dentist, Dr. Sandra Armstrong is the best! She has a very kid friendly office and staff. Her office is on Southlake Blvd, just off of 114. Next door to her office (in the same building) is Dr. Stephen Anderson who is a great dentist as well. I highly recommend both of them. Good luck!

I love my dentist Dr. Kurt Calendar. He is located off of 1709 (Southlake Blvd) and Davis in the shopping center with the Hobby Lobby. His phone number is ###-###-####. I also like my eye doctor located at the NE Mall. His name is Robert Jones at his number is ###-###-####. Dr. Calender called me at home to check on me after a root canal and Dr. Jones has a great sense of humor and is great at what he does.

Adult Dentist - Dr. Cornelius in Keller. Great staff, up to date office, great service.
Child's Dentist - Dr. Cremer at ###-###-####, Cooks Pediatric Center on North Precint Line in Hurst. GREAT office and staff. My kids love it - they are 6 and 3.

Dr. Michael Mabry is wonderful. His entire staff are the nicest people. He's a family dentist. I switched my kids from the pediatric dentist to him and they love him. He always makes sure you are comfortable and not feeling anything. 2435 Southlake Blvd., Southlake, TX ###-###-####. He's the only dentist that I've never minded going to.

Dr. Kasey Holdridge at Clearview Eye and Laser Center. Hwy 114 and Kimball in Southlake. Outstanding! They saved my mom when she tore her retina, and performed cataract surgery. They also discovered my husband has occular hypertension. Without a doubt the best around. Several state of the art equipment to assess your eyes. Good luck!

http://www.drmorrisneel.com/

Hello,

We use Basswood Dental and Hertiage Eye Center on Hertiage Trace Parkway.

D. B.

1 / 3