In Need of Stay at Home Work but Not My Own Business.. Help??

I really would like to be able to work from home and seem to run into all kinds of road blocks.. I have a friend who responded to an ad in the sac bee and is now working from home as an Admin, for a realy company.. taxes are taken out and everything like a real job only now she can do them in her jammies... I would love to do something like that I have customer service skills that are excellent data entry and so on.. Is there any way that I could do that from home that any of you know of.. everything that I run into there is some sort of start up fee and that is to become your own business owner and that is not what I am looking for.. how can I pay the start up cost when I myself am living payday to payday as it is.. I would love to hear from anyone that would know how..

hi A. my name is S. i have a stay at home job to tell you about it has been around for 22yrs and still going strong and you can do this job in you jmmies. we have free training and you get a free web site and the people are great a lot of help. i would love to get you more info so please call me at 1-###-###-#### it's 100%risk free it's not a scam thanks S.

Please visit www.workathomeunited.com/msveltman, and see if this is something you are interested in. If so, fill out the information and someone will call you with more details.

have you considered childcare? I don't know the rules for where you are but It is farely easy to start up here. You could also look into medical transcription. My sister found a company that paid to train here over 2 weeks but she had to go out of state. they sent her to a training and then gave her a computer and paid her internet bill and sent her the work online. If you can type fast you can make really good money doing this.

WOW, I have had a lot of people respond to me too about at home businesses, I actually do have the option to have my own business with the company that i purchase organic products with but I do not have the money to really get into the whole advertising thing right now and I too want to be able to just work data entry or something like that.

Here are some great companies to apply with www.cloud10.com is a good one, and there is another one called www.vot.com I think is what it is, if not contact me at ____@____.com and I can get you the correct link to that...THere are NO FEES to apply at these companies, you do the work in your HOME you must have a PC though, I am limited in working with these because I do not own a PC, but VOT is no big deal, but with Cloud10 they do not have a Mac platform, but they did contact me becuase they wanted to hire me.....but when I said I had mac platform they said they do not have software for that just yet and to reapply later on when they may or if I get a pc to contact them....

They are EMPLOYERS not home based business.

Hope this helps a bit!

I have discovered the GREATEST business opportunity and it is happening right now in America. It's called YTB. You owe it to yourself to check it out. Just imagine, when you travel, YOU get paid the commission. You also make money when other people travel - and - you can make travel a tax deduction. Wouldn't it be nice to make some extra income? Or maybe a lot? Just imagine you making more money than your husband? LOL. Well, after he gets over himself he WILL thank you! (I hope!) ;-) You can call me for more information on my cell at ###-###-####.
Check out my travel booking site: www.TopTravelStore.com
If you want to learn more online about my travel biz go to: http://kpedersen.vacationmedia.net/index.php.
Take care,
Jacque

Hi A.!

I was looking at your request and wanted to tell you about a great business called spagirl parties. Its a new company kind of like pampered chef, only with bath and spa stuff! You make 25% of all the retail sales and you work as much or as little as you want to. Because its fairly new company and there are only 4 consultants in WA there is ample opportunity to make money (and you get 5% commission on all retail sales for any one you sign and and then any one that they sign up! Without taking away anything from those consultants!) Just wanted to let you know! Hope all is well!

I know you don't want a "Home Buisness" - but I do reccomend checking out what my husband and I do - I have done several home based business - including Mary Kay and I was very successful - but this is the best opportunity I have seen ever - have you heard of Identity theft? Did you know it is the fastest growing crime? Well, we have the BEST solution with protection before - during - and after an identity theft crisis!
This is not sold at parties - but to people who really need it. There is also a part where you can have compaines add it on to their employee benifits - and if you are good at customer service then this would be an excellent job for you!
Here is a 1-800 number that explains in about 15 min what we do and why we do it. 1-800-394-6919.
After you listen to it - call me ###-###-#### and I would love to just get your opinion.

It's too bad you don't want your own business, I love mine. But I totally understand it's just not for some people. Another thing I used to do online that works out great for stay home mommies is Online Tutoring. Check into Brainfuse.com and Tutor.com. They are really great - you can set your own hours, choose the subjects you want to teach, and so on. Look into it. Good luck.

Oh, and I almost forgot - I used to do online publishing too. Go to www.outskirtspress.com and see if they are hiring "Book Designers." They send you a book someone just wrote and you clean it, make it look nice before it goes to editing.

check out wahm.com ,you won't be sorry,they have done the research for you.it helped me a lot.

I was just wondering if you found a home business yet? Are you still interested? If so, please check out my website. There is NO OUT OF POCKET COST - yep, FREE to start.

http://www.isodcg.com/freeonlinecashsystem_td.html

Best wishes in your financial future!

I knew you would get bombarded with all those home based businesses. Go to www.momcorp.com. They were just featured on the Today show.

Real jobs for Moms.

1 / 3