I'm Pregnant! Cute Ways to Tell the Hubby?

So I'm splling the beans to all of you on Mamasource before telling my husband, but I thought you ladies could help me think of a cute way to tell him when he gets home from work in a few hours. I just took a pregnancy test today (first day of missed period) and it was positive! I was suprised, even though we've been trying, because I haven't had any symptoms. I just told him last night that I didn't think I was, but would take a test today. Anyway, do you guys have some ideas for a cute way to tell him the good news? I still have the test!
Thanks,
A.
p.s. If you see this question after today, can you send some cute ideas for telling family and friends? Thanks!

Thanks for all the ideas! I ended up putting one pregnancy test (with the cap back on) in his T-shirt drawer and the other in his jeans drawer. Since the first thing he does when he comes home is change, I knew he was sure to see it. He ran out of our room in his undies to give me a hug! Now to tell the fam....

Ways to tell family....looks like you have a little guy already right?
One fun idea is to grab a solid colored shirt run to JoAnn's and grab a pack of iron on letters and on the back of his shirt iron on big brother. Put it on him and go see the relatives. Fun for you and for them. See how long it takes to notice and sink in. We did this on my daughters shirt but spelt out big sister and it was a fun way to inform the relatives. If you iron it on too its not as expected because it looks like a random saying.

Try putting the test in a bottle. Put it in his work bag.

Give g-parents a wrapped box w/ baby bootys or bottle or rattle.

Congrats!!! Telling the family can be just as fun as telling the hubby. When we told family and friends about our 1st son....we made pink and blue cupcakes and passed them out....we had a lot of strange looks but after 10 mins or so they caught on.....with our 2nd child (due in 8 weeks) (It was a HUGH suprise for me and my hubby we were using birth control)We made picture cards at wal-mart and it had our son's picture on it and it said "I am going to be a BIG BRO!!!" We also got a 3-D ultrasound with this baby and they make a CD for you...so at my son's 1st birthday we let everyone watch the viedo and that is how we announced we were having another boy :)It was nice to tell everyone at the same time so I was not playing favorites!!!! Good Luck and you will find some fun way to tell everyone :)

I found out I was pregnant with my last before the holidays. I put together a personalized calendar with photos of our family and then put birthdays directly on the calendar. We added the due date to the calendar and when they were going through it they came across the due date.

It was a great surprise.

You could wrap up the test like a gift and give it to him. Or put it under his pillow.... Or under his dinner plate....
Or have your little boy give it to him....

Find a "Big Brother" tshirt for your son. :)

When it came time to tell my family about the twins - at this time they didn't even know I was pregnant. At my mom's birthday party after everyone was done eating and we were out of the restaurant I told my parents that I had some important news to tell them acting all serious and everything. They asked if I was in trouble, if I needed help with money, if hubby and I were divorcing (hubby wasn't with because he was sick). I was like no, but eventually we might need help with things, then I was like mom, dad I found out that I'm pregnant they were all happy my mom was crying, then I said well there is part two to this news. My parents were confused, not sure where I was going with this news, and I also made sure that there was someplace to sit just in case, then I told them that we have double trouble coming our way. It took them a few seconds but they got it. When I had to tell the doctors that I work with that I was having twins, I showed them all the ultrasounds and at first a couple of them got it right away, but a couple of the male doctors I had to point out the Baby A and Baby B parts of the ultrasound. That was funny.

I sent a red rose,(3) symbolizing each grandchild and a white one for the unborn baby, to my Mom and Dad. What was funny however was that my children were 10 and 7, and my niece was 2.5. Guess who Mom thought was pregnant? It never occurred to me she would think my sister-in-law would be cute about telling- anyways, she called and said "Oh, I just had the most beautiful flowers delivered." I respond with a "I'm so happy you like the flowers" and she screams "It's you!" She told everyone how much she loved this way of telling.
Good Luck and Congratulations!

Lots of cute ideas, but if you husband is anything like mine he doesn't want a stick you peed on :-) My husband didn't want to touch it the first time. I gave him a babyruth candy bar and just sort of smiled at him and he knew, I didn't have to say a thing. if you son is vocal and you want to tell him already (careful he may spill to others before your ready) you could have him just tell your husband...mommy has a baby in her belly. I personally thought it should be a special moment between my husband and I. A quiet time when we are focused on each other so I could get a true reaction and we could talk and dream, in that case you may want to wait until your son is asleep. I've heard of people making dinner with all baby ingreidents (baby corn, baby carrots, baby back ribs, etc). Good luck and Congrats.
Oh yeah and we did the baby ruth with my family to, for my extended family it was around christmas time so we opened a present that was pacifiers and everyone caught on then.

1 / 3