I'm Looking to Work from Home? Self Employment, Etc.

Hi

I'm looking to work from home possibly freelance, self employment, etc. I would need to make enough money to pay for health insurance. I don't wat to sell Avon, MK or anything like that. I've tried that and I'm not good at that. I have thought about daycare, which I could make enough. Any ideas? Someone suggested selling insurance as a broker.

I work for a legitimate company that has been around for 25 years and has been in the Inc. 500 magazine. They are wonderful, and I cannot begin to tell you how much this business has truly blessed my family! I really want to help other moms in this financially difficult time! There is NO selling, no inventory to stock/ship, no parties, and NO RISK! Only $1.00 until March 17th!!! Request more info. at www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/H. or call me ###-###-####

Hello K.. I am a WAHM with a 2 yr old. I work with Internet CEO MOMs. We enroll preferred customers with a health and wellness company that has been around for 24 years. It's an amazing opportunity. We are currently running a promotion for $1.00 enrollments. There is no selling, no inventory, and no parties. Let me know if you would like some more info, or you can visit my site www.themomteam.com/vmueller
Hope to hear from you!
V.

Check out this website. They have lots of options and you might be able to find something that fits you.
www.wahm.com

I also am a realtor and earn a second income through Send Out Cards (www.sendoutcards.com/pinkpeppers). It's great for personal use but I sell it B2B. Top real estate agents know the value of maintaining relationships and thanking clients for referrals. Send Out Cards makes this chore effortless. Watch the video and you will see what I mean. It is extremely easy to make $500 per week just starting out.

Hope this has helped!

P.S. Insurance brokers are another great customer base.

I was layed off a year ago from my job and became a stay at home mom I also watch my niece. I'm in the process of getting registered for an in home daycare. That seems like the only option I have cause like you I don't want to be a seller for something just look into it (daycare). Good Luck!!

I can help you. Check out my site. www.4abetterlifenow.info. Let me know if you want more info by emailing me at ____@____.com

1 / 3