Ideas for My Son's Birthday Party - About Ten 14-And 15-Year Old Boys

We live in the Raleigh, NC area. My son is turning 15 on his birthday and I am looking for ideas for a birthday party for him and about 10 of his friends. Most of them are still about 14 years old. We don't want to bring the party to our house. We have done Adventure Landing for the last 2 years. It is nice but I was looking for other ideas, but nothing too pricey. I haven't been able to find other places for a party that aren't for really young children or aren't too expensive.
Thanks,
Becca

Hi...I live in Fuquay. What about Frankies? You could also just to the fun stuff there and then take them to CiCis Pizza...not too expensive and good pizza + dessert.

Frankie's of Raleigh has Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Amusement Rides, Laser Tag, Batting Cages and an awesome Arcade.
They have the "Drop Zone" where they ride to the top and then plunge to the ground, the Spider Web (a colossal, three-story, sticky, tricky, icky web for them to climb - closed Monday-Thursday and opens at 5 p.m. on Friday) and with no admission fee, you pay as you play. Frankie's is open everyday and extra late.
http://www.frankiesfunpark.com/raleigh/
Frankie's of Raleigh
11190 Fun Park Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
###-###-####
Could be just the ticket! Hopes this helps!

Take them to a horse stable that offers a birthday package. If you need the name of one, I will be glad to give you my daughter's name and number. They own a small stable and offer trail riding, etc.

Hi B. D,

I just heard of this great place in Garner called "Rush Hour" and it's an indoor go carting place. My husband and I did it one day and it's a lot of fun. I'm not exactly sure of the prices for a party, but I'm sure the guys would enjoy that. I hope this helps.

Check out the Raleigh Rock Yard on Atlantic Ave. ###-###-#### -- my 10-11 year old went to a party there -- Loved it!!!! Good Luck

Try Pump it Up. It is an inflatable place over by the airport. It is for bigger kids and I know they have parties.

What about ice skating or roller skating? Or bowling?

1 / 3