Ideas for Light Weight Gifts

Any ideas for light weight, not too expensive yet thoughtful gifts to be shipped overseas? I have several family members overseas and it always costs me a fortune to end them xmas presents.

I have the same issue. The solution that I found was going to foreign websites, like Amazon.uk, and mailing directly from the sight. Saved loads of money in shipping!

It's hard to give you suggestions when we don't know if you are talking about adults or children. Depends also on where they are. If they live somewhere like the UK, you could give Amazon gift certificates. You could buy books, paperback instead of hardbacks. More information would be helpful.

Is it possible to send a magazine subscription to them-like Readers Digest, Guidepost, etc.
V. B.

Good morning, N.,
I don't know what your religious background is, but we always sent advent calendars to family members overseas (in military) and they always loved them.
They are not very expensive, usually under $10, and cost very little to send because you can send them in a flat envelope-style mailer. Especially people with children appreciate them, but they are enjoyable (and meaningful) at any age.

check amazon.com or amazon.uk and other international Sites: Canada | United Kingdom | Germany | Japan | France | China

Good luck! ~C.~

In this age of internet shopping, I would find a company in the country where your family resides and shop with that company. Shipping and taxes would be reduced greatly.

GL!

Personalized pillow cases are a fun idea. You can also send along the fabric markers (made by Crayola) for them to add their own artistic touch. I have done these for nieces and nephews and they love them. They are very light weight!

This was a great idea from one of my friends. You know those speciality popcorn shops...there is one in Richardson called Popcorn Poppa & then in downtown McKinney on the square, I think it's Mom & Pop's Popcorn. Anyhoo, you can get 2 bag of "candied" corn and send that. She said last year she got 2 bags, one red and one green (about $15) and then mailed it all of her out of town relatives. She said she got calls for 3 days about how much everyone loved it.

Why don't you make personalized calendars? Your family would like the pictures and thoughfulness and they won't cost you a furtune!

N.

N.~
Please check out the gift section on this website
tastefullysimple.com/web/cbywater

These are quality packaged gifts that you can be proud to give or receive. Everyone likes to eat & these easy to prepare gourmet foods are absolutely delicious.
And you don't have to wrap them or ship them, It is all done for you.
Please call me if you have any questions.

Best of luck to you.

1 / 3