Ideas for a 3 Year Old Girl

Mamma's. I have a friend that has a soon to be 3 year old girl. As my son is older, I'm out of ideas. He's done the traditional Chuck E. Cheese & is getting burned out on that, as well as Incredible pizza. He's looking for ideas for activities for her 3rd birthday.

TIA!

I, along with my daughter, own Bouncin Bonanza in Crowley..we are in indoor bounce facility with 13 inflatables and about 15,000 square feet of play room. We have bouncies that kids of all ages (even the adult kind) have fun playing on. Please check us out on the web at www.bouncinbonanza.net or call us at ###-###-####. We would love to host your birthday party.

I have been to a birthday party at Pump it Up Jr in Plano. It is good for younger kids. I have also been to one at the children's museum, and although she might be too young for this, there are places like Sweet and Sassy that have dress up runway parties, manicures, and pedicures for little girls. Oh yeah, build a bear has parties as well.

I have a 3 year old and am a stay at home mom. Don't know if it applies to your friend or yourself, but I belong to Mom's Club in Lewisville. I also don't know where you live but there are others like it in other city's. Every month there are different activities to do and play dates and it is fun doing things with other mom's as well!!

The have jump house places everywhere now. Thats always a hit!

I have 3 kiddos and what I would suggest if the weather is pretty to have it at the park with a bouncer and fun outdoor activities for the kiddos! Hope this helps

Going bonkers is cute and so is Planet Pizza! good luck!

1 / 3