Ideas for 11 Year Old Girl Birthday Party

I am the godmother of an 11 year old girl that has never been to or has had a childrens birthday party. The 11 year old is kind of shy and wants to have a cool birthday party that boys will like also. no hannah party here

Thanks for all the good ideas. i think i am going to go with the limo and maybe a restaurant or show. thanks again

hi, Local YMCA pool party, glow bowling at local alley. Local sports zone may do indoor rock climbing or open gym type of thing. Anything active and unique should work for boys and girls.

How about an American Idol party? What are her interests though? Are you trying to do this as a surprise? If not an 11 year old can offer a lot of help in planning the party she wants. If not though then I'd try to recruit maybe her best friend for help. She can tell you for sure something that both her and her boy friends will be interested in.

Well, someone has already suggested this...lasertag....but I just want to expand on this idea. My daugter's party was yesterday and we went to Laserquest for the first time ever.
They all had the best time...one 12, four 11 and one 10 year old. Boys and girls mixed. So we will definitely be going there next year. Just thought you might like another opinion about this activity.

Hi! what a generous godmother you are! If you are close to Mansfield, I have a paint-your-0wn pottery store that is perfect for 11 year old birthdays and the boys do love it too. I have items for both girls and boys and it costs about $14 per child- party food may be served there as well. Please feel free to contact me for more info. There are similar places in Walpole, Franklin and Bridgewater (I think) if Mansfield is not convenient. You could also do candle pin bowling, that has broad appeal to girls and boys.
good luck!
K. Johnston
married 24 years, mom of 2 teen girls, owner of K. Johnston Artworks in Mansfield. http://www.KristijohnstonArtworks.com

I personally did not like the bowling as a b'day party. It is pretty stressful to set the kids up, but that may be just my problem.

You got some good suggestions, and it really depends on you god daughter intests. If you plan something later this year, you could go miniature golfing.
I love the YMCAs. They have much more than just pool parties, check out the ones in you area!

Cranston is a bit far from the Neighborhood Guild in PeaceDale but if you could make the trip I offer pottery birthday parties that are a blast! The kids hand-make and decorate 2 pottery pieces that I then fire and return to you. Boys and girls alike love getting a little messy and creating with their hands! If you are interested, you can contact the guild for details at ###-###-####. Good luck with whatever you choose!
R.

Depending on when her birthday is - you could take the group to see a movie - they have kids packages for that. There is PawSox in Pawtucket - they do parties also.

Dave and Busters is a little pricy but they do kids parties.

If you could find a hall or something you could do a while Hollywood Movie theme - set a screen up against a wall - show a movie (you could also do under the stars with a sheet against a wall on a nice night) - have all kids of "consession" snacks -

Good luck - and you are a great God Mother to want to do this for her.

Hi!
How about a bowling party? We just had one at Lanes & Games and it was awesome! Kids can be dropped off, if you choose or parents can stay. They are 2 hours long and you can order all your food/drink there or bring in whatever you want!

Peace Groove and Happiness Yoga studio in Georgetown, Mass is an awesome place to have a party! they have "princess" and "Prince" theme parties, Yoga for kids, so many options for children's birthday parties. Check them out! http://www.pghkidsyoga.com/

1 / 3