IBS Help

I've had IBS for many years..I'm now 32. My IBS is with constipation problems. I usually take benefiber as my fiber supplement but sometimes don't see much result and then end up bloated. I've also done whole body cleanses and they do work but I'm looking for something more. I've looked at Dr. Natura's cleanse as well as ibshelp.combut does anyone have anything that really worked for them? I want to avoid stimulants (and natural stimulants such as senna and cascara) as regular use of any of these can cause long term problems. Thanks for any suggestions.

There is a man named Jordan Rubin who had IBS and completely healed himself through nutrition. (He came very close to death). He has a company called Garden of Life that offers nutritional supplements and is available at health food stores, as well as The Vitamin Shoppe. You can google him and look at his website. I highly recommend his books. The information on diet and nutrition is excellent. FYI I do not have IBS, but have a friend who does and greatly benefitted from Jordan's information. I think it is good information for everyone. Best Wishes! I know it can be a hard thing to live with.

I used to have the same problems but now have found tremendous help with Melaleuca's product line. I take a probiotic(Florify) and their superior fiber bars(they taste like candy bars and work much better than fiber alone)
PM me if you would like to learn more about setting up a customer account with Melaleuca or visit www.LiveTotalWellness.com/TEXAS to request more info.

Hi D.,
Im so sorry to her about your IBS. I also suffered for over 10 years with IBS.Until I found Dr. Mike Phillps at Arlington Natural Health Center. He help find the reason behind my IBS, and he help me heal my IBS in less than 6 months it has not returned. Im happy to say I have had no problems in over 3 years, which is a miracle for me because I thought this is something I would have to live with the rest of my life. Renew Life Products have great cleanses and you can find them at reasonable prices online. Best of luck, I hope you find relief, I believe you can find relief if you are willing to put some work into it.
Dr. Mike Phillips ###-###-####
Denise is Dr. Mike's right hand you can give her a call and she can help you out with any questions you may have.

http://www.helpforibs.com/

http://www.brendawatson.com/Ask-Brenda/

2 excellent resources for information...I do not advocate the hypnosis or the yoga, but the products and the other information is great.

You can buy Brenda Watson/Renew Life Clear Organic Fiber (pure acacia) at most local Health Food Stores. Heather's products are mostly mail order, although she is expanding her retail base.
Both websites have 800 numbers and/or lists of participating retailers.

I pray you victory over this problem.

There's a newer medication for ibs w/constipation. I have the opposite type of ibs, so I can't talk about them but you might discuss it w/your Dr. I know the meds out now are so much different than they were years ago. Also, maybe you've already looking into this so I apologize in advance, but have you looked into getting tested for celiac or some other intolerance? Just a thought that it might be related to something in your diet as well. Sorry I can't help more.

Hi D.,
I actually have a friend that had your issues and she found relief totally natural through an electro dermal screening process that lead her to some natural products that repaired her system. When she was re-screened recently, no IBS showed up anywhere!!! It is a slower, natural process, but if you are interested, call Alexandrea ###-###-####; she is wonderful and a great friend of mine.

I had digestive problems starting when I was in high school. It got much worse in college. Only after giving up meat have I been pain, gas and bloating free. Also my husband had IBS. He's been a vegetarian since he met me and now his digestive health is fine. We are not "snickers bars vegetarians". Which means we eat a lot of salads, fruits, veggies, brown rice, fresh greens etc. NOT a lot of cheese pizza, snickers bars, fries, chips etc. I went to the Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico. You can check it out at www.annwigmore.com That's how I learned about what to eat to live free of dis-ease.

I know how you feel, I was diagnosed with IBS about 5 years ago and have tried all the fiber there is out there and nothing worked and nothing is worse than feeling bloated cause you can't go to the bathroom. At CVS they have pills called Super Colan Clense. It is $20 a bottle and it has 240 pills. You take 8 of them a day (I take 4 in the am and 4 before I go to bed). I go now in the morning and in the afternoon. I know this is grose but I do have hemroids and this has not affected it what so ever. This is not a really coaling clense like what would happen if you went to a doc for a clense, but you will be surprised how much these pills get rid of in your colone. The first week I lost 8 lbs. These pills really do work. I am very happy with the out come and dont feel bloated at all anymore. Hope you try them!!!

1 / 3