I Wouldl Ove to Stay Home with My First Baby!!!

I've received so much help from all of you that I am couting on you again!!! I am expecting my first baby and I would love to stay home with him or her! I am currently working as a social worker and at times it can be very strssful. I was looking into doing a home daycare, but I know myself and I would want to spend alot of time with my newborn! (and I plan to breastfeed!) then I was thinking of becoming a Medical Transcriptionist and that is my question...are there any moms who are transcriptionists or who know someone who is? how did you get certified? how long did it take? I am getting worried about finances and thinking if it would be worth it for me to go back to work since daycares are so expensive!

Thank you all very much!!! :)

Go to www.liveops.com I have been an independent contractor with LiveOps since May. I am basically an at-home call center. We take calls for many of the infomercials you see on tv. You will have to pay a $30 background check if they are considering you. You also have to put in a 2nd phone line dedicated to liveops once you are hired.

But...it is a legitimate work at home business. I average $10-$15 per hour. You can work whatever hours you want, so you have plenty of time to spend with the new baby. I have 2 kids, and we use liveops as a 2nd income. I am working toward my goal of $2000 per month. You just have to be motivated to work 5-8 hours per day if you want to make that kind of money. If you have any questions, email me at ____@____.com

FYI The M.O.M. Team is an MLM company. You have to get people under you to make any money. That is why Brenda is suggesting it. Beware of these scams!

I suggested LiveOps because it is legit. I don't get anything for referring anybody. We take calls for a lot of infomercials - Hip Hop Abs, Bare Escentials, Sheer Cover, The Bean, etc. We also took calls for Idol Gives Back (American Idol) and 1-800-Flowers.So when you call to order these products, you may end up talking to me.

It's similar to HSN -all of their agents work from home. You get paid per minute of talk time. So, you start making money right away. You can work as little as a 1/2 to as much as you want per week. Some agents work 60+ hours per week. I am trying to work at least 20 hours per week, from 5pm-7pm and 10pm-12am. It's nice because you choose when you want to work. If you research this company on the internet, you will find that it is one of the best work-at-home companies out there. It is definitely hard to find something that is not a scam.

Hi! I am a stay at home mom of four children. Not too long ago, I really wanted to be able to stay home with my children, but finances would not allow me to. I finally found a way to work from home with a legitimate company and it has blessed my family so much! I help other moms stay home too!! Request more info. At www.freedomunited.com/mn2049

I am a SAHM and was able to leave a large salary in the corporate world to be with my kids. I planned ahead. The best thing I can tell you is to go to the library and check out some books on how to become financially able to stay at home.

The biggest way to save money is stop going out to eat - even at McDonalds or ordering pizza. I cook all the time (I use the slow cooker alot since I'm busy with the kids). I also purchase clothes on ebay or 2nd had stores. I used to go to Meijer to buy our groceries for our family of 7 and was spending $600/month. I switched to Aldi and now I spent $110-$125 about every 1 1/2 weeks.

I also sell Premier Designs jewelry. I do my home shows around my schedule I am only gone for 2 hours. That is travel and set up time. I made over $400 my last show. That averages $200/hour. How many other jobs can a SAHM do around her kids' schedule and make that much money? That was a great show but I don't count on that kind of money on a regular basis. On average I can make $200/show. I really don't 'sell' the jewelry, it sells itself. I just display it and the girls shop and try it on.

Let me know if you want more info on Premier. Good luck.

HI! I have been off of Mamasource for a few weeks so I've missed some of these great postings! I left my FT career to be a SAHM but always felt a part of me still needed to be connected to that other world. I tried many wonderful companies (Pampered Chef, Arbonne, Tupperware...both before and after having my kids). I loved each company but none was the right fit for me. I wanted something completely new and unsaturated. Then I came across a truly unique company decided to give it a try. It is a faith-based company that sells monogrammable purses, beach bags, totes, etc. (for very reasonable prices!!!!!!!) I won't go on and on here..but if you want to atleast see what it is go to

http://www.mythirtyone.com/inspire

This company has changed my life in the short 1 1/2 years I have been involved. I LOVE it. I really, really LOVE IT! Women LOVE purses and I simply have FUN! I feel empowered helping my team reach their goals. It is amazing to be a successful business woman who wears sweat pants all day!

Hello J., I see you have received a lot of responses. I have a cousin who does medical transcription work at home. I work from home also. I am a RN but had a friend share with me about a company with products that are changing peoples lives. It is an international opportunity, missions oriented, rock solid, and our mission is to "Nourish Our World." Because of this company, I am able to stay at home with our 3 daughters, care for my Grandma 2 days a week and still build our business. My husband and I are working together to build this business and he will soon be home with us. If you would like more information, send me a pm and I'll get back with you.
God Bless

I am currently working full time but want to stay home as well. I am taking a medical transcription course online that you just go at your own pace. Its not easy but I think it will be worth it. The school I am taking it through has teamed up with 10-12 companies that hire graduates right out of school. Let me know if you want more info on it.

My husband went back to school and I quit working right after my first daughter was born. We were poor compared to what we were used to. We cut out all extras and stuck to a really tight budget. It was so worth it all. Even if you don't find something right away to do from home, remember it can be done. It just takes a lot of sacrifice. Good luck finding employment from home. I hope that works out for you, but if not it is still worth it to be at home with your baby- even if it means drastically changing your lifestyle.

Hey J., I just posted the same bulletin as you about a month ago, I did get a million responses as well, and really there are so many ways to make money out there it just depends on what you want to do, I have done the Home & Garden Party shows when I first got married, honestly got burned out and it wasn't consistent. I know a friend who did the Medical Transciptionist work and she couldn't get a job, so if I were you I would look more into that....but I haven't heard anything good about that at all. If you are interested in learning how I just made $1500 since posting my bulletin like yours I would love to share it with you. It requires no selling, no huge money upfront costs, no scams, ect. I had been burnt too many times on that....if you are interested drop me an email, I would love to share it with you!! Take care and good luck there is so many things that people will email you with! ____@____.com
www.workathomeunited.com/laurieevans

1 / 3