I Would like to Work at Home..

Hi-
Does anybody know employeement that you could work at home...OR is anybody looking for somebody that could work at home for them? I know that there are alot of FALSE "Homebased employeement". If anybody has Ideas or information I would love to hear from ya :)

there's a company where you work from home and you can do work for certain companys like sears taking customer service calls or AAA roadside assistance calls and its all done from your home my mom did it as a second job when i was in college im not sure if your looking for something like this b/c you need a quiet area so the customers cant really hear background noises... another thing is that you have to put money into in the beginning like a new computer and accessories but you can take it out on your taxes if you want to know more about it i can ask my mom what the company website is so you can get more info

This is what I do
http://www.DanielleBoyd.com

Hello P.:

I have a great opportunity for Moms who are looking to supplement their incomes without having to get a second job or that will allow you to continue to stay home.This opportunity will allow you work around your children's schedules and family activities. It involves promoting safer, non-toxic, environmentally sensitive products from the comfort of your home, with NO stocking, selling, delivering products, or handling money? Let me show you how!

Call M. at ###-###-#### or e-mail me at ____@____.com

Free website, free training, free support!

I am mother of a darling 18 month old daughter who growing by leaps and bounds, I have found a wonderful opportunity that is going to provide me with further financial stability to have another child in the near future and I would love to share my business with other Moms who are seeking to change their lives as well.

HI P.,

I work a home based business with Shaklee. Have you heard of them? They are a health and wellness company that have been in business for over 50 years. Shaklee products were promoted on Oprah 5x last year alone. Great things are happening.

If you are interested, drop me a line and we can chat.

THanks
P.

DO you sew? I have a home based sewing buisness I am looking for sewers.

DEb

1 / 3