I Want to Work from Home! Please Help!

I work 2 part time jobs around my kids schedule. I work 2 days a week from 10-1 and 4 days a week from 10p-2a. The night shift job is killing me! I sleep a few hours here and a few hours there. I think it is so important to be there when my kids are home. Mornings before school, after school and in the summer. I would love to find a stay at home job, but there are so few it seems. Alot are scams. Anyone have any advice? Thanks so much for reading............

I just wanted to share with you a great opportunity that a friend of mine gave me and I love doing this. Also with this opportunity you can do from home. First of all do you love to travel? Are you open minded? Also would you love to make money while travelling? Would you love to help others (family members and friends) make money as well?
If the answer is yes than please check out my website:
www.Jains-Travel2Paradise.com , thank click on view company presentation. This is a highly well qualified home based business in the travel industry. We are a public traded company with the goal of becomign no 1 by 2011 and we are a year and half ahead of schedule. Once you review my site, please let me know what questions, you may have.
I would like to setup a time with you to discuss it. I can be reached at ###-###-####. This home based business can be done from anywhere.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, K.!

I am soooo familiar with all the scam jobs from home out there. When I was pregnant, I began taking classes (solely online) to become a medical transcriptionist through a fully-accredit college out of Everett, WA. It's a ten-month online accelerated certificate program. It's TOUGH, but completely worth it. If you're interested in the program, or would like to check into it, let me know! I'd be happy to send a link to their website and give you the telephone number of the woman I talked to from the college that got me into the program!

A.

I know what your going through. I used to work 3 jobs before my son arrived. After he was born, I worked one job and was putting alot of bills on the good old credit card. Being a single mom I really wanted to find something that I could at least be at home with my son on the weekends. I found a great opportunity and I would love to pass it on to other moms. I am 39 and own 2 businesses plus I am a mom! I work with a group of moms that train and support you as far as you want to go. This is a home business and if you are truley interested and motivated, I would love to help you start your own business. We work with a Health and Wellness company that has received numerous awards from the BBB, CNN and many others. I love what I do, I help other moms and I can help you too! Please go to my website for free information. www.momswithasolution.com There is No risk, No parties and No big investment!

I am a home schooling mother of 4 who was looking for a work from home opportunity that was ethical and legitimate. Something I could be proud of doing and also help other people. I didn’t want a get rich quick or multi-level marketing scheme. I did however, want support and training. Well, I found what I was looking for and would like to share with you what it is that is changing my life.

Make a positive change in your life. Contact me at: www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/2requestinfo

1 / 3