I Want to Laugh !!! What Are Some of Your Favorite Gut Busting Movies?

Good afternoon ladies ! I am in need of a few laughs ! ( aren't we all ?) What are some good movies that get you laughing ? Can be comedy, romantic, whatever ! :-)

I like ANYTHING with Will Ferrel.
He's so funny, Some of his movies include: Night at the Roxberry, Talladega Nights, Old School, Anchor Man.
I also like The Producers, The Bird Cage. Some new ones are What Happens In Vegas, Bounty Hunter, The Ugly Truth....i coulkd list tons..have fun!! =D

My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Meet the Fockers
The Hangover
The Proposal
The Ugly Truth

TV:
Modern Family
Cougar Town

I agree re: It's Complicated.

Also, have you seen Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Steve Martin? It's not a slapstick, but there are a couple scenes that still bring tears to my eyes from laughing so hard, even after watching it 6+ times.

Today I was at walmart , and I saw a lady go by talking on her phone pushing a prob 1 yr old in the cart , she was just talking away, baby was going through her purse.
Wanna guess what he pulled out to chew on???
Yep a Tampon.
Kid was chowing down on a tampon , mom was just talking away oblivious to her son chewing on her tampon.

yes I knew this post was about movies , I just wanted to share a laugh.

Didn't read ALL the posts but didn't see one of our favorites.....it's a PG movie unlike some of the others but Galaxy Quest makes me belly laugh EVERY time I see it. Justin Long was a kid...Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman....

I like some mentioned already, yet absolutely felt I wasted an hour and a half of my life when I watched Nacho Libre (recommended by a friend who loved it - to each his own).

But not mentioned yet that I laugh with: SecondHand Lions, Gran Tornio (both movies are emotional, but the characters themselves have snappy comebacks and interesting personality).

If all else fails, turn on Funniest Home Videos. My husband, myself, and my two year old laugh the most together watching the show.

ADDED:
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE!

I like ANYTHING with Will Ferrel.

I love "The Hangover", "Dumb and Dumber", "Office Space", "Waiting", "The Proposal", "Knocked Up". I could go on and on. lol

It's Complicated with Meryl Streep. I loved it and laughed through the entire film.

Napoloeon Dynamite never gets old for me...as a plus, no swearing, no sex, no violence and it's *still* laugh out loud funny. :) Now I think Ill check out Hangover!

Step Brothers hands down. Will Ferrel is awesome.

1 / 3