I Need to Get My 2 Yr Old Girl a Haircut Need Recommendation of Good Places Go.

Hi My Name is M.,

I would like to know if someone to help me out. I’m trying to take my 2 year old daughter to get a hair cut but she dos not have much hair. So I am really scared to take her to a place that they are going to give her a really bad hair cut. She also dos not like anyone touching her hair but dad. That’s another reason I’m asking for all you out there help. Please any one have any good places or recommend any really good place for only kids hair cuts it can be in Santa Clara county or San Mateo County. Thank you all moms out there for your time.

M. P

Star Image Studio in Cupertino is really great for kids, especially young ones because they have a big screen tv playing disney movies for them to watch while they get their hair cut.

Star Image Studio
1062 S De Anza Blvd Ste C104
San Jose, CA, 95129
###-###-####

I haven't used this place for my daughters, as they have outgrown the need (14 & 18), but I've heard this is a good place to go. They are just for kids. They also have a couple reveiws on yahoo local that you can check out. http://www.local.yahoo.com, then type in the business name. Hope this helps : )

Chocolate Mousse
Address: 540 N Santa Cruz Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95030
Phone: ###-###-####

Just Kids Cuts in Burlingame and Kids Cuts & Kicks in San Bruno are both really good places. Both offer play areas for the kids while they wait.

There is a place in San Mateo called Kids Kuts and More (maybe Kidz Kuts and More). They have the fun chair for the kids to sit in (I think they can sit in a truck or a merry go round type of seat, I can't remember, it's been a while). They put on a video right in front of them, and they just stare at the movie the whole time.
There's also a place in Burlingame called Just Kids Kuts, that is supposed to be really good, though I have never been there myself.

I've taken my grandsons to Kindercuts at 960 Blossom Hill Rd., S.J very successfully. The boys are not particularly sensitive but the then 2 year old was quite uncertain at first. Kindercuts has cool cars to sit in, including a Barbie pink one, & a large movie screen showing Disney movies.
It is between Almaden & S. Teresa on the south side of Blossom Hill in a strip mall - opposite Oakridge (Westfield) Shopping Ctr.
S. C

There is a place called Cubby Cuts in Mountain View on El Camino. It's okay. The kids sit in amusement park like chairs/seats and can even watch cartoons or a video while they are getting their hair cut. Even for boys, they have many options for length, etc. The main way they cut the hair is to just do it quickly so it is over as fast as possible. They figure, if the kid is going to cry, they are going to cry. May as well keep the discomfort to a minimum time wise.

My main problem with the place is the cost! $20 for a 5 or 10 minute hair cut???

I just took my 2 year old daughter to Sandy @ Trendz in Burlingame - ###-###-####. We had a great experience and love her haircut.

My kids like Balloon Cuts Kids Hair Salon www.ballooncuts.com
4684 Meridian Ave, San Jose, CA 95118 ###-###-####

I like that one kid can play in their play area while I attend to the other kid getting his/her haircut.

M.,

I believe there is a place in Burlingame that carteres just for kids near Howard Avenue and California Drive and plus the college of san mateo is very great with kids of all ages and also Great Clips in Foster City at Metro Center and Great Clips at downtown San Mateo( these places I took my son when he little)

Good Luck, you can always call Salons in your area to see if handle children too!

Sincerely,

1 / 3