I Need to Find a Lady OB GYN Who Will See Me Without Insurance and Take Payments

I don't have insurance, am 45 and am having female issues that need attention. I need a yearly paps and need to find out what is wrong. I was quoted 353 dollars for the visit and paps and she did not even think that included the lab that checks out the results of the paps, not to mention, even getting to the female issues. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am in the Keller area and husband makes a fairly decent living, we just have more bills than money. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

You could try calling some of the local midwives, I know some of them do annual visits as well as the typical prenatal/birth stuff you would expect.

http://www.texasmidwives.com/

What about getting a Unicare plan for just you? They are pretty cheap but with good coverage. We had to get one for my daughter for a couple years and it was wonderful. Rates were low (it was about $50/month) and covered everything a regular insurance plan would.
I don't know about taking payments but as others mentioned almost any Dr/office will take discounts when you pay out of pocket you just have to ask.

Hi K. -

I just responded about the fiber and MonaVie, but I also saw this posting. I have a friend that may be able to help you with health insurance. She is very caring and will do everything she can to find a plan for you - she only works with individuals and really small businesses. Her name is Lou Ann thomas and her number is ###-###-####. Let her know I sent you - she is also a fan of MonaVie!

E.

Dr Moser in Grapevine took cash from me www.drmoser.net

Well, it sounds as though the OB part is not as important for you as a female specialist. I go to Karen Birdy in Southwest Fort Worth. She is a hormone specialist. She believes in a more holistic approach to balancing the body. I have been going to her for nearly 4 years. The hormones that she prescribes are not synthetic, but are derived from other animals and are much safer for your body. Her number is ###-###-####. Good Luck

Dr. Lungren is great. She is behind Lifetime fitness off of 2499 (flower mound). Might not be super close to you - not sure. I have seen signs that they take payments from patients, but dont have first hand experience in doing so. Her number is - ###-###-####.

Planned Parents will do the pap smear and other annual type exams for low charge.

I don't know if she does payments, but she's great. Amy Lungren in Flower Mound ###-###-####

I have been seeing commercials for a program at JPS called JPS Connections for people with no insurance. You may check into that.

1 / 3