I Need Simple Fast Recipes Please Help

Like i said in the title i need simple fast and easy recipes thanks and nothing spicy or onions or garlic thanks in advance

thank you all i plan on using everything and the plans that people left to hope everyone has a great day by now and once again thank you so much

Here is what I do:

Buy veggies from store and cut up when I get home. With a baby it's not so easy, but try to do it when you can. Then you can have carrots, celery, whatever ready to snack on right away or throw into a dish.

There are lots of pasta types to use. I get various types of whole wheat pasta and toss it with sauce and veggies. Premade ravioli is good.

When I make something like, say, chicken legs I make extra and debone and freeze what we don't use. Then I defrost and throw it in whatever I'm making...casserole, pasta, pizza.

If I still don't have time/energy after spending the day with two active little ones, then I don't feel too bad about ordering a veggie pizza or making one at home with the premade crusts at heb.

Most of all I rely on my crock pot. It's awesome. If you don't have one, I highly recommend that you get one. I got mine from Freecycle. Lots of recipe's here:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Here's tip...go to foodnetwork.com and enter an ingredient that you have plenty of (like ground beef) and do a search for recipes with that ingredient. You can then sort the receipes by level of difficulty. I do it all of the time. I like stock up on stuff that is on sale and then need to find creative ways to cook it. Try searching spaghetti noodles...tons of great chinese recipes! Good luck.

Spaghetti Carbonara

1 lb spaghetti
8 ounces of bacon (I used more and made turkey bacon)
Course salt and ground pepper
3 lg. eggs
¾ cup grated parmesan
½ cup half and half

Boil water for pasta. (salt water generously) Cook bacon according to directions. Cook pasta al dente. In a large bowl whisk eggs, parmesan cheese and ½ and 1/2 . Drain pasta –leaving some water clinging to it. Working quickly, add hot pasta to egg mixture. Add bacon, season with salt & pepper and toss all to combine (heat from pasta cooks eggs). Serve immediately and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese

Go to allrecipes.com. Everything that I have made from there is awesome!!

Here are some of my favorites:

quesadillas--take wheat tortillas and add chopped frozen broccoli and shredded cheese. put a little butter in the pan and cook on each side until brown (like a grilled cheese) ***also use other ingredients like beans and cheese or chopped lunch meat and cheese**

mix cooked whole wheat noodles w/ tomato sauce in a baking dish. put pre-baked chicken nuggets (i use the vegetarian ones) on the noodles then top w/ shredded jack cheese and bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. (i add frozen chopped spinach to the sauce to sneak in some green veggies)

take whole wheat english muffins and top with top with tomato sauce, a little frozen spinach, and cheese and put in oven to melt cheese. (i buy these round slices of porvolone at HEB that are the exact same size as the muffins so its really easy. they are HEB brand and they are usually near the shredded cheese)

mexican ravioli---take frozen cheese ravioli and add a small can of corn, can of black beans, can of diced tomatoes, and some frozen chopped spinach. also add a tiny can of tomato sauce and top w/ shredded chedddar. bake at 35 for about 35 minutes.

take boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cover them with preseasoned breadcrumbs. cook them on medium in a few tablespoons of oil.

make broccoli rice casserole w/o the canned soup and w/ brown rice to make it healthy....put 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan and melt it. add some chopped onion and cook them a little. then add a tablespoon of flour. mix it until its thick and dry and add about 2.5 cups of milk. add some shredded american cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. pour the sauce over cooked brown rice and frozen chopped broccoli. add a little of the shredded cheese to the top if you like and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes...not as easy but makes a lot and babies love it!

email me if you have ____@____.com

Here is what I do:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Have you ever thought of having a power cooking show? Your friends all come over and you make the ingredients for 3 recipes: one to eat at the show and 2 to freeze for later. There are also tools at the show to make it easier that you can buy (Pampered Chef). Email or call if you are interested!
###-###-####

Hi S.! I'll soon be your new best friend! :) Check out recipezaar.com it has thousands of recipes and you can tailor the results to your needs. Good luck.

Besides spaghetti, there are endless easy ground beef dinners like ... beef and noodles. You can add cheese (I like Velveeta) or just tomato sauce and spices. Or beef and potatoes. Or beef and corn with spices and tomato sauce. There's sloppy joes (easy - beef and canned sloppy joe sauce). Or spaghetti noodles or rice with shrimp (precooked frozen most cost effective and easy) and butter or olive oil and spices. And my hubby's fave (super easy) ... cut steak into strips and pan fry. Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup. Done!

I am all about simple with my 3 boys. Here are a couple...

Sloppy Joes:
**Cook hamburger meat w/salt & pepper, onion salt (since you don't like onions), steak seasoning. **Drain the grease **Add ketcup, until all meat is covered. Heat and serve. Toast some bread or hamburger buns, add slice of cheese and lettuce. Believe it or not my kids love it!!

Hamburger/Cheese casserols:
**Cook up 1 lb. of hamburger meat w/salt & pepper (drain the grease) **Add 1 can cream of chicken soup **Add cooked rice (I use the bag of instant rice ** Mix hamburger & cooked rice together, put in casserole dish **Cover top w/shredded chedder cheese **Cook on 350 for 35 minutes. Serve hot. (I usually serve "squeaky" green beans on the side)

Happy Easy Cooking! (I am glad your little one is doing better)

1 / 3