I Need Melaleuca Products...

I am very sensitive to chemicals now...and just don't like using chemicals to clean. I would like to get some Melaleuca cleaner for just general cleaning and maybe some other things...but I can't pay the $65 monthly membership fee...so, if someone could help me with this..I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm a Melaleuca Marketing Executive and customer :)
Send me a message and I can help you order the products you need and want. ____@____.com

Right now the membership fee is only a $1, a Preferred Customer orders a minimum of 35 points every month. I usually go over that but I have switched just about everything in my house to Melaleuca. A monthly order of 35 points does average to be about $60 (including shipping). - Hope that helps

Have you thought of making your own cleaners? I use a mixture of vinegar, water and essential oils and it works wonders! I also clean with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
Seventh Generation has a product out that is nearly identical to Melaleuca's Sol-U-Gard. It is a disinfectant.

To clarify to the people saying that there is no monthly membership......let's be CLEAR on the fact that there is an annual cost but meeting the monthly point value is a minimum MONTHLY commitment of about $70-$75.

I use the book, "Green Up Your Clean-Up" for recipes for chemical free cleaners. It's a great resource and everything is SO cheap to make! I am much happier making my own products than using Melaleucas.

You don't have to pay a membership fee on top of paying for the products. You just have to commit to buying 35 "points" worth of products each month, which is usually about $65-$75 worth of stuff. It seems to be cheaper than the regular store bought products I used to use. But the problem I have with making the minimum commitment each month is that the products last so long, that I don't need to buy them often enough to make the minimum each month. Luckily my mom gets stuff from me also, that helps me. But even with 2 houses using the products, there are months when we don't need anything. You can still purchase the products at the non member price, though. You just sign up like you would if you were going to be a member, but don't commit to the minimum. If you only need a few things at a time, that might be a better way for you to go.

I am a former Melaleuca customer and there is no monthly membership fee. There is a small joining fee ($29 at the most) and contrary to what you may be led to believe about a 35 point commitment (which typically costs around $50 a month in products) you can join as a direct customer and pay a little higher price for the product but with no monthly point commitment. You just have to be signed up through someone that is already a member.

(to clarify) there is no monthly membership fee. We simply switch stores and get at least 35 points worth of products per month which is low enough for a single person living alone as long as they switch at least a portion of the items they buy. I've been a member over 7 years. I'd love to help you. Email or call.
###-###-#### home
###-###-#### cell

Hi there.
Check out these cleaning products. They are comparable and I believe they are less expensive and no monthly fee or requirements.

http://www.marketamerica.com/nicoleryan/categories-22000/...

I don't know anything about Melaleuca, but just wanted to share this link with you about a documentary I saw it at a film festival. It's about a family that was challenged to go chemical free by throwing out all their cleaning products and personal hygiene products and replacing them with home made products that they made themselves out of all natural ingredients. You can see the trailer here and also get some good tips and "recipies" for the products that they made and used. Cheaper than Melaleuca... might be worth trying out some of the recipes. If not, you should at least watch the film... It was quite eye opening! :-) Check it out. http://www.chemicalnation.com/content/

Trailer- http://www.chemicalnation.com/content/watch

If you use Shaklee you can purchase just what you want. You don't have to order every month to get a discount. The products are so concentrated that you might only have to order once per year. Their Get Clean products have been featured on Oprah many times. They are used by the Costeau Society, the White House and the VP's residence. You can check them out at http://www.shaklee.net/healthforlife
V.

1 / 3