I Need Ideas for a Kindergarten End of the School Year Party

I have to help plan the kindergarten end of year party at my kids' school. I'm looking for fun ideas for activities, crafts, and food. Part of the party can be outdoors. The teachers have recommended a scavenger hunt, but other than that, they had no ideas for the details. Any ideas for either a scavenger hunt or something else that's fun? Thanks!!

I know how hard it can be to come up with ideas for these things! As far as crafts go, if you can find things to keep the kiddos busy outside saud: relay races (crab walks, 3 legged races...etc) get some smaller basketball hoops from the pe teacher hae a basketball station, get a small soccer goal, have a soccer station, if you can have water, have a water station (our kiddos liked this one: have the class get in 3 equally divided lines, get a small bucket filled with water and hae the kiddos pass the bucket, one person goes over their head to pass it to the person behind them, the other goes between their legs, then over the head, and so on ~ the group to fill a empty bucket at the end of their line wins ~ you have them pour the water that is left in their bucket into the empty container ~ the last person in line goes and fills the bucket and goes to the front of the line and starts again..)
Crafts to me seem like a waste of money!! Kids just throw them away ~ I would invest in games and small prizes rather than crafts!

I would look at the Oriental Trading Company website. They have lots of themes and items that are pretty inexpensive. You could do a pirate theme and do the scavenger hunt??

I am a former Kindergarten teacher that now runs an in-hme daycare and preschool. We did bubbles and water play in years past. You culd do a scavenger hunt dealing with what it takes to be a good first grader or how to prepare for First Grade.

My husband and I are professional clowns living in Anna,TX. We offer facepainting and balloons along with fun interaction and games. We've entertained at birthday parties and large events like the Plano Balloon Festival.

Our prices are very reasonable (we have four great kids of our own so we know how expensive things can get)and we do our best to work within a person's buget.

We can even come as "happy humans" instead and that will lower your cost.

Please feel free to take a look at our website at www.freewebs.com/bubblesandwowza for samples of our work.

Give us a call at ###-###-#### if you have any questions at all.

Hope to hear from you,
K. Schmidt
Bubbles the Clown
Bubbles and Wowza, LLC

1 / 3