I Need an Honest, Stay at Home Job, That Doesn't Cost Me Anything to Start!!!???

Hello everyone! :) I need to start bringing in some income!!! My husbands is barely enough to pay bills, and I am sick of being so frustrated when his paycheck comes, and seeing it fly right out the window on bills!!

I consistantly type 50 wpm with 100% accuracy, and I type faster if I am listening to what I am typing rather than reading it! I would love to do some medical transcription work or something like that, but I don't have the money to go to school.

I also don't believe that I should have to pay someone to start working for them!! To me that seems shaddy, and I don't have that money to flush down the toilet if it is!

So, if there is anyone out there that has a great stay at home job, or someone who is looking for a solid, reliable, trustworthy, employee to stay at home and type information up, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thank you so much for any responce, and God Bless! :)

HI P.,

It sounds like you ar elooking for a data entry position, you may find a job that enters rebate checks for a company. I have heard of people who do that. You can look at my website for families who are looking for unique ways to earn some additional income www.myhomecottagebiz.com I have not had any entries for data entry but I will look around for someone who has been successful at it.

The company I wokr with is not data entry but very reliable. I love working for them, you can find that info there as well.

C. Willis

Achieving your dreams is possible with AmeriPlan®. It's the perfect business! You can earn immediate cash while developing a substantial, long-term residual income... that is will-able and sell-able.

Our concept is simple - it's just friends telling friends about our wonderful Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic Care Discount Programs. The next step is signing them up as members for fantastic savings, or signing them up as an Independent Business Owner (IBO) so they, too, can have the opportunity to earn financial freedom!

That's all there is to it - signing up new members and sharing the AmeriPlan® income opportunity.

Commissions - 30% level residual commissions are paid to the IBO as long as the member is in the plan. Six months of commissions are paid in advance, if selected, on new business.

Visit my website at http://myhomebusinesspays.com/40607752 to start earning or call me at ###-###-#### to discuss more.

Last chance to work at home for only $20 - promotion ending 7/31//2008 at 5pm central time.

I look forward to sharing this awesome opportunity with YOU!

S. K.

HI P.,

I have an opportunity for you! We are actually holding a class to inform people of our company/ It is a stay at home, web based networking business. There are many ways to make it work without you putting money into it. You will have to work, but can do it from home, your computer, phone or out on the town, your choice. But I will help show you how.

The event is this Saturday June 7th at 10am.
Scottsdale Plaza

You do need to call me for tickets. You will also recieve a 2 night 3 day hotel voucher good in 45 different cities for attending!
###-###-####

Hey P.,
I too stay at home and go into the office a few days a week. This is a GREAT company (Primerica Financial Services, a member of Citigroup)and if your interested please contact me and I'll set you up.
V.

I too am in the same boat. My husband is self employed yet I run his business, house, kids. I don't need another job. I did however stumble across a website that cost $24 to list one time. t is www.homejobstop.com. it is a list of companies that hire stay at home moms. I have not tried any but I did list for info Great question, thanks for asking it

1 / 3