I Need a Sports Medicine Doctor.

Hello. My husband had surgery on his right knee for a torn miniscus a few years back when we were still back in Florida. He had excellent care at this facility.
Well he needs surgery on his other knee for the same reason. Can anyone recommend a doctor. I'm in Gwinnett County. I wouldn't mind driving into the city if need be.. Thanks.

Wish I recoment a good doctor We go to Alpharetta North Side I love the doctors there Can your primary doctor recomend you someone

Call
gwinnette orthopedics,They are great i just had the same thing done there.Dr scales .I cant find the number right now.They are on 545 old norcross rd ste 300.M.

This doctor was recommended to me and I have an appointment with him but have not been yet. The person who recommended him goes to my church and they wouldn't steer me wrong.
Mark Cullen
Georgia Sports Medicine
6340 Sugaarloaf Parkway
Duluth GA 30097
###-###-####
Fax ###-###-####

Hope this helps!

1 / 3