3 answers

I Need a Sports Medicine Doctor.

Hello. My husband had surgery on his right knee for a torn miniscus a few years back when we were still back in Florida. He had excellent care at this facility.
Well he needs surgery on his other knee for the same reason. Can anyone recommend a doctor. I'm in Gwinnett County. I wouldn't mind driving into the city if need be.. Thanks.

What can I do next?

More Answers

Wish I recoment a good doctor We go to Alpharetta North Side I love the doctors there Can your primary doctor recomend you someone

1 mom found this helpful

gwinnette orthopedics,They are great i just had the same thing done there.Dr scales .I cant find the number right now.They are on 545 old norcross rd ste 300.M.

1 mom found this helpful

This doctor was recommended to me and I have an appointment with him but have not been yet. The person who recommended him goes to my church and they wouldn't steer me wrong.
Mark Cullen
Georgia Sports Medicine
6340 Sugaarloaf Parkway
Duluth GA 30097
Fax ###-###-####

Hope this helps!

1 mom found this helpful

Required Fields

Our records show that we already have a Mamapedia or Mamasource account created for you under the email address you entered.

Please enter your Mamapedia or Mamasource password to continue signing in.

Required Fields

, you’re almost done...

Since this is the first time you are logging in to Mamapedia with Facebook Connect, please provide the following information so you can participate in the Mamapedia community.

As a member, you’ll receive optional email newsletters and community updates sent to you from Mamapedia, and your email address will never be shared with third parties.

By clicking "Continue to Mamapedia", I agree to the Mamapedia Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.