I Need a Good Painter!

I need a good referral for a professional painter. I have gotten some quotes already and the prices are outrageous for the work that I want done. Does any one know of a reasonable priced, good painter? Please help me!!!

Thanks to all that sent a referral! I had a painter out this morning and he will start on Tuesday. I appreciate all of your responses!

Thanks~

Don't know if this is a little late of a response, but I have a wonderful painter who is very resonable. Tommy's Painting ###-###-#### He has painted every member of my family's houses and this is the second house he has painted for me.

My husband is a professional painter always looking for side work. we have two children and one on the way. Where do you live and can i have a small discription of the work? Our number is ###-###-#### or his cell is ###-###-#### his name is Bryan and I am B. you can also always call his cell and let him know you got his number through me and he can set up a date and time for an estimate.

We used Elmo Meriste, from Elmo's Painting, ###-###-####. He was recommended by several people in our neighborhood and we got several quotes before choosing him. He was the most reasonable of them all and he was also able to fit us in much quicker than most of the other places that provided a quote.

His team did a really good job, they cleaned up after themselves, and Elmo came back once they were done to inspect and make sure we were happy with everything. We were very pleased. My mother in law just had them paint the inside of her house and they did a great job with her place also.

We had Dan Marriot paint our interior. I can't remember the name of his company, but here is his number ###-###-####

Yes call Essex Plus Painting in Santa Rosa,Ca. 95404 Toll free 1-877-870-2676 and for the month of July 2010 Essex Plus Painting is offering a 20% discount off of the services....

I used Apple Paint. The guy was great and super cheap! He did most of my living space, including trim for $900.00!. The guys name is Chris and his number is ###-###-####.

Try Eight Painters in Naperville.

My husband, Ed Victory, does painting as a side job. His work is good and his prices are reasonable. If intrested, give us a call or email.
Thanks,
A. Victory
###-###-####

1 / 3