I Need a Good Painter!

I need a good referral for a professional painter. I have gotten some quotes already and the prices are outrageous for the work that I want done. Does any one know of a reasonable priced, good painter? Please help me!!!

Thanks to all that sent a referral! I had a painter out this morning and he will start on Tuesday. I appreciate all of your responses!

Thanks~

Don't know if this is a little late of a response, but I have a wonderful painter who is very resonable. Tommy's Painting ###-###-#### He has painted every member of my family's houses and this is the second house he has painted for me.

My husband is a professional painter always looking for side work. we have two children and one on the way. Where do you live and can i have a small discription of the work? Our number is ###-###-#### or his cell is ###-###-#### his name is Bryan and I am B. you can also always call his cell and let him know you got his number through me and he can set up a date and time for an estimate.

We used Elmo Meriste, from Elmo's Painting, ###-###-####. He was recommended by several people in our neighborhood and we got several quotes before choosing him. He was the most reasonable of them all and he was also able to fit us in much quicker than most of the other places that provided a quote.

His team did a really good job, they cleaned up after themselves, and Elmo came back once they were done to inspect and make sure we were happy with everything. We were very pleased. My mother in law just had them paint the inside of her house and they did a great job with her place also.

We had Dan Marriot paint our interior. I can't remember the name of his company, but here is his number ###-###-####

Yes call Essex Plus Painting in Santa Rosa,Ca. 95404 Toll free 1-877-870-2676 and for the month of July 2010 Essex Plus Painting is offering a 20% discount off of the services....

I used Apple Paint. The guy was great and super cheap! He did most of my living space, including trim for $900.00!. The guys name is Chris and his number is ###-###-####.

Try Eight Painters in Naperville.

My husband, Ed Victory, does painting as a side job. His work is good and his prices are reasonable. If intrested, give us a call or email.
Thanks,
A. Victory
###-###-####

Hi C., I am responding to your request because my fiance does wonderful work. He is a great custom painter and is definetly reasonable. He has worked on lots of homes and owns his own company. You wont be dissappointed. His contact number is ###-###-####. You can reach him there, that is his cell. His name is Danny. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mom of a 1yr old boy.

I would like to refer Tim Dieden. He does wonderful work, he is reasonably priced and fast! He painted our entire house for a great price, and we even had a few different colors and accent walls. His number is ###-###-####. He lives in Bloomingdale, but works everywhere.

C.,

I am having my nursery painted right now by a painter named Alex. He is really nice, fast and reasonabley priced. I'm sure he could give you an estimate. I know he's from the Carpentersville area. His cell number ###-###-####.

Progressive Contracting d.b.a. No Name Painters in Downers Grove, IL
###-###-####

They just did a wonderful painting job for us end of July. I think the price is very reasonable as well.

You didn't mention where you live. I'm in Naperville and probably given this guy 14 leads.

Warren Mock, Eight Painters ###-###-####

He's very good, and very reasonably priced.