I Need a Good Handyman

Does anyone have a good, reasonably priced handyman? I can't find anyone willing to do repairs around the house - some small, some pretty big (like putting roof tiles back on). They all seem to want major major jobs.
Thanks.

If you still need a handyman, and live in Broward County, call "Reliable Handyman". His name is Uzi: ###-###-####. He has done some big and small jobs for me. He is reasonable and very reliable.

you can contact Bright Future Preschool. they are great. my daughter went there for almost 2 years. the best part about it is that they have cameras in every classroom, so through out the day when they are sleeping, eating, or at the playground you can follow them online!! they have an indoor play center, a science lab, and alot more. there number is ###-###-####, they are not tooo expensive average priced. they also do alot of art projects and always keep the low ratio, and they are located on coral springs drive in between sample and wiles road.

Hey my stepdad does handyman work and I am sure he can come and help you out. His name is Clarence- ###-###-####, tell him B. sent you!

Hi J., I might have just the man for you. It would be part time though. He is very nice, responsible and not to expensive.

His name is David, his number is 954 - 249 - 1662.

I hope it works out. Take care J.

1 / 3