I Need a Baby Nurse - 24 Hour

Hi. I'm looking for a baby nurse for after I give birth this summer. I'd like someone 24 hours for 2 weeks willing to work in the Beverlywood/Pico Robertson area. Please send me any referrals that you have. thanks!

If you find a good one let me know! I need one too. :-)

When I had my babies, I have 2 children, I hired a wonderful baby nurse, she was caring, knowledgeable, she also translated a book on how to take care of a new born. Plus she had a child of her own; that really tells a person is good.
She is from Brazil, and brazilians really have a fantastic sense of family, and how to care for them.
Her e-mail address is ____@____.com, her cell # is ###-###-####
I have referred her to some of my friend and they also loved her.
I guess it doesn't hurt to meet with her and interview.
bye

Greetings! Im a Baby Nurse and I understand that this post is outdated- I've decided to post so that my name and number can perhaps be passed on, to someone who is currently in need of a Baby Nurse services. I have close to 20 years of experience. Please feel free to contact me at ###-###-####

HI S. I AM WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU TO PAY THE EXPENSE ,AM COMING FROM NEW YORK I AM A TRAVELLING BABY-NURSE THAT WORKS ALL OVER.
SO BEFORE I SEND YOU ANY REF'S LET ME KNOW FIRST IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE TRAVEL EXPENSES THEN I CAN SEND MY REF'S TO YOU THANKS.
MY EMAIL ____@____.com.

D..

I am a baby nurse who travel. I just came home from an assignment in the San Farncisco area. I have 15+years of on the job experience. I have very good references and updated background check, I am a certified new born care specialist , certified labor suport doula and a state tested nurses aid. I did two years of early childhood education(did not graduate) I am day care certified by the state of NY. References and background check are available to you upon request.

I had a baby nurse for 3 weeks 24 hour she is from Cincinnati Ohio but ver very nice lady she has great references and is very educated . She is also a labor / postpartum doula. This is her information ____@____.com

Hello
My name is U. , i have tons of experience with newborn premature babies, 9 sets of twins ! Id prefer to work nights only but im open to different arrangements.you can email me at ____@____.com
Thank you

I don't know of any 24-hour baby nurses, but I had a night nurse when my son was born in January and she was amazing. She got him on a great eating schedule and I was able to sleep at night. I was breastfeeding and I pumped for the night feeding and she fed him. If you're interested, her name is Margie Stevens. Her email is ____@____.com lives near you.

E.

1 / 3