I Need 3 More Mamas!!

Help, I have three more positions to fill. Deliveries are going so well and I love the 4 wonderful women who started working with me last month!

I have three more positions to fill in the 75023 and 75075 zip codes. If you are looking for a fun part-time job, please contact me.

I am a stay at home mother looking for something part time. Please email me @____@____.com with the job description. I live in Rowlett.

Thanks

I contacted you previously about working in McKinney and you gave me a guy's number to call. I did call and never heard back from him...maybe b/c he didn't have any positions? It would be great if he could post, or if you can post for him, when he has open spots like you have done but for the McKinney area. I would still be interested and any help is appreciated. Thanks L., Angela

Thanks

What type of help are you looking for specifically? I am the mother of a 10 month old. I work full time but I am looking for extra income.

What are you looking for exactly?

Hi L.-
My name is J. D., and I'm a 23 yr old stay at home mom of a 2 yr old boy named Parker. Currently I work part-time at a restaurant Thursdays -Sundays. We live in Melissa, and I'm really wanting to get a different part-time job-I'm so sick of waiting tables on those nights and every weekend. I'm very outgoing and friendly, and I love meeting new people- especially other mammas with young children! My husband and I moved to Melissa from Plano; so, even though I don't live in Plano in those zip codes now, I'm still very familiar with all of Plano. I would love to meet with you and discuss the part-time opportunity! Please email me back if you still have job openings, and then I can send you my cell phone number. Thank you so much! I look forward to speaking with you!

Hello. I work out of my home and this maybe something I am interested in doing. Can you provide more details?

Thanks,

I am a married SAHM of a beautiful 12 year old daughter.

Hi there :)

Are you the lady who started a Welcome Service area in Plano? I have one in Las Colinas/Valley Ranch/Coppell and would love to chat with you!!!

When you have a chance feel free to e-mail me at ____@____.com

This is a new service we have - but as an entreprenuer I have been running a small advertising & marketing business in this area since 2000. Now that I have the little one though, I need to spend more time with him - so am trading my higher profile clients in for a more low key approach :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

~Marsha

What is that you deliver and what times are you needing?

1 / 3