I Hate Easter Grass!

Well the Easter Bunny will be coming to town. Last year my little guy attempted to "save" his Easter basket and I wound up cleaning up Easter Grass all over the house for weeks. So the Easter Bunny needs to bring our house something that isn't going to wind up everywhere! Anyone have any good suggestions for a less messy substitute?

Hey S. I just bought edible easter grass from Germany at Walmart. They had a few colors to choose from. I'm sooooo hoping it's a hit. Good luck! And Happy Easter

Green tissue paper crumpled works good.

I actually dont put stuff in either, but I will say that when I have done it in the past, I have used the shredded, crinkly paper kind of grass. (OK, I am not sure if that made any sense, but I could not come up with a better way to describe it!!) It should be sold with the easter grass, and although it is a bit more expensive, it is not hard to clean up. But, I find it all to be a bit of a waste, so we just fill the baskets and we are done:) Have fun!! ~A.~

I saw edible easter grass somewhere...I think it was at pier one. It looks pretty cool.

We never used anything in the bottom of the easter baskets. I mean its plastic eggs with individually wrapped candy and stuff in it it wont hurt anything if they break open.

My mom always used the cotton that you stuff with.

The Easter Bunny doesn't put fake grass or anything else in our Easter Baskets. There isn't room after all the eggs and toys are in there anyway.

we always had this pink cotton, it was in place of grass & looked cute, I have been on the lookout for colored cotton, i'll let you know if i find any, i hate the grass too!

1 / 3