I Am So Swollen and Bloated. Do Diuretics Work or Water Pills?

During my last two periods, and the week prior, I have been insanely bloated! My fingers, my stomach and even my ankles. Does anyone have an over the counter or prescription that works on such water weight? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! Signed, puffy!

Lemon juice is a natural diuretic and does wonders when added to your water. From the time I into the latter stages of my pregnancy with my second child, my ankles were extremely swollen. They tell you to step up your water consumption because it will actually help flush out the excess water in your system. This wasn't really working for me and someone told me about adding lemon juice to the water. I bought some of that lemon juice at the store that comes in a little lemon bottle, added a squirt to each bottle of water I drank and within a day and a half, my ankles were back to normal.

Good Luck!!

I used to have that problem all the time, but now I cleanse and it's not an issue anymore. Check out: www.isagenix.com
I can tell you more if you want ____@____.com.

I drink cranberry juice, as it is a natural diuretic.

Don't know about diuretics or water pills, but you might look at www.invigoratinglife.isagenix.com. These products have seriously reduced my irritability, fatigue, and I have lost 17 lbs. I would suggest the Health and Wellness program. Good Luck! ( :

1 / 3