I Am Looking for a Used Self Propelled Threadmill,

I am looking for a used self propelled treadmill, So I can exercise with my 02 and increas my lung compacity and help build red blood cells. I have been looking around and new ones are 700-800 dollars and more I can't afford that, being on SS. But also can't afford to go to Mesquite for rehab either. Than would cost a fortune. I don't need one that has a steep incline or goes really fast. Thanks for reading my request.

Until you find what you are looking for, can you walk outside...I know it gets hot, but early in the morning or later in the evening is not so bad. There is also the mall and big box stores like Walmart or Target you could make laps of. If you are a senior, there are also low-cost memberships you could get at YMCA where you could use the treadmills, participate in senior exercise classes (water and land) and other activities...

I am not sure what you mean by a self-propellled treadmill but I have a great treadmill that I would be willing to part with. email me at ____@____.com

My Mom has breathing problems too. You are smart to exercise it really does help. Mom walks at the Mall. She has meet some really nice friends, and even ran into a few old high school friends. It is air conditioned and more interesting then staying at home.

I have a self propelled treadmill that my dad used after heart surgery. It's an older model, so it doesn't go very fast, but has adjustable speed and incline. I've been going to advertise it to sell, but haven't gotten around to it.

I would try "Play It Again Sports" http://playitagainsports.com/locations.aspx?s=TX

they have used sports equipment of all kinds, and I know they have exercise equipment, and I'm pretty sure they're at least 1/2 the price of new. You might also want to try www.craigslist.com - type in your city to get the right area. Takes more searching, and you'll probably have to pick it up yourself, but you never know what you might find.

Good luck and feel better!

Try checking on craigslist.com under their FREE stuff. I see the self propelled treadmills on there all the time that people are giving away.

1 / 3