I Am Looking for a Personal Trainer

Hello ladies this is my first post. I just wanted to know if anyone knows of an inexpensive personal trainer in the dallas or irving area. I need to lose weight and i think that i would have better luck with one on one training. Thank you in advance for any advice you may have. :)

Feel welcome to stop by Women's Only Workout in Irving for a total nutrition and exercise program. My experience is that to lose weight one needs to look at both what they're eating and how they can most efficiently burn calories. Personally I have lost over 100 pound and want to share what I have learned with others. Call ###-###-#### or stop by for a tour 2700 N. O'Connor at Rochelle, Suite 128, Irving. We also have seveal personal trainers that use the club for training. Enjoy, Joyce

I have a great trainer in Dallas and he will come train you in your home. His name is Tana Mossa and his number is ###-###-####. Good luck!

I belong to the YMCA - and have been using Gene Martinez for over a year - I like him because he really challenges me. My friends have noticed my toned arms - he's great - and has a pretty amazing story about a bad automobile accident that he survived. You may reach him at ###-###-####.

If you prefer a woman - I can recommend Mary Rigney - ###-###-#### - she is also very good.

Tell them that N. Cruezot referred you! Good luck!

Hello S.!

I have a great trainer but he is in Arlington.

There is also a circuit gym on O'Connor and Decker in Irving, in that little strip shopping center. I haven't been there but some people I work with have gone and enjoyed it.

Take care and God bless!

Hey S.,

I have a great one in south Grand Prairie. Here's his website
www.stephenfrazier.com He's a body builder but won't make you one unless that's what you want. He placed 3rd in Nationals last year. He is awesome when it comes to nutrition and workouts. It's a small gym but trust me has everything you could need. I've lost 50 pds. His prices are very cheap. Hope this helps.

I have a friend that's a personal trainer. Her number is Shantosh, very good and reasonable priced.... ###-###-#### call her for for information...

Paramont Fitness - Jeff Hoke, owner - ###-###-####. ~$75/hr

1 / 3