I Am 5 Weeks Pregnant Is It a Boy or Girl???

Okay ladies I am only 5-6 weeks pregnant and I am wanting to know badly what I am having!!! Is there anyway to find out what I am having besides having a ultersound and waiting unti I am 14-20 weeks. Is there any wise tales that tend to be more true then others ect. What are your thoughts! Thanks,VG

I agree with the Intelligender test. You can get it at WalGreens or CVS for about $30. I took it and so did my friend around 10-11 weeks and it was right for both of us. In fact, she was convinced she was having a girl. This is her third child and she has a boy and a girl and this pregnancy was so similar to her daughter's, she really thought she was having a girl, even after the intelligender test showed boy. When she went for her 20 week ultrasound, there was no doubt it was a boy.She's had several more ultrasounds showing that it is a boy. Mine showed a girl result and all my ultrasounds have been girl ultrasounds. I'm now at 26 weeks. I'd say it's worth it just for fun.

I did intelligender and it was correct. Sometimes if you are having a boy, you will not have to wait til the 14- 20 wk time because their parts are easier to see. My sonographer told me @10 wks that she was 90% sure I was having a boy. She didn't originally point it out but my husband saw it and asked if that was "his willy."

Of course there is these days!!! LOL! Here is a web site on a test you can buy at just about any local store. http://www.intelligender.com/

The ring on the string test worked for me. Except I put a light weight sewing needle on the end of a very light weight string that was 24 inches directly over my bare stomach while I was laying down. (Per Grandma's orders) It worked for me, my friend, Grandma, her kids and all of her Grandkids! The Bee's mom was correct. Back and forth is a boy, circkes its a girl. It worked for my daughter and it's saying my current one is a boy! It's free so it doesn't hurt to try!

my husband and family say it's a girl cause am carrying the baby low. and my husband was right about our son he is 3 years old know..

Whichever of these methods you put stock in, remember that it is a 50/50 chance...so those "for sure" ideas don't really have much to mess up with.
Wait until the ultrasound, or if you require any earlier testing you will have a cvs or amnio which will actually give you chromosomes. Even Intelligender can have glitches because there can be dna "trash" in your bloodstream from a previous boy pregnancy. NOthing is foolproof except for chromosone testing (dangerous) and delivery! I know it is nerve wracking- good luck!

Updated

ok sweetie... just checked out the chinese chart and it's not correct!!! I am currently 5 months pregnant with my 3rd boy and the chinese chart says i am having a girl so these things don't always work. your best bet is to impatiently wait till your 20week ultrasound (i did). it is the ONLY thing that will be accurate. and i was really hoping for a girl... so you don't want to do one of these things, gets your hopes up, and then be disappointed if it's wrong!!! =) good luck

Walgreens has a gender test. I think its 90% accurate Ive heard, and the early you take it the better!

1 / 3