Humphrey' S Teething Tablets

Has anyone used these? My husband and i are nervous to try them.

My sister-in-law used them for her daughter and she swore by them. She even said her daughter loved them!

My daughter's used them as well as all of my nieces and I have a ton of nieces and nephews. They do seem to help and there were never any side effects or problems with them.
Good luck. xoxo

Yes I have used both the Humphreys and the Hylands. I found the Hylands easier as they pretty much disolved if you placed between the gum and lip whereas the Humpreys are pellets that you need to crush with a mortar and pestle and either spread as a paste or mix with a drop of water than use a dropper to apply if your little one has no teeth yet and cannot grind them up. Hope that helps. No negative side effects for either.

Those have been around for forever. My parents used them on my brother's who are now 25 and 18. They seemed to work really well. I tired them on my 15 month old, who got his first tooth at 3 1/2 months, and they worked well. Good Luck!

Yes, they work! I used them in addition to Tylenol sometimes. Helps them chill out a little. Good Luck! :)

I don't know about the tablets themselves, but 2 of my friends swore by Humphreys for teething.

FYI -- Hyland's was just recalled due to inconsistent amounts of belladonna in the tablets.

See:
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/Safe...

I don't know about Humphrey's, but we use Hyland's teething tablets for my almost 8 month old daughter and they are great! My pediatrician always gives us a homeopathic option before trying anything stronger, and it was a great suggestion by her. We use them pretty much every day. Usually we'll use them to take the edge off instead of tylenol. If she still needs something after that, we'll give her the tylenol, but sometimes all she needs is just a little relief, so the tablets do it. They melt in her mouth and you're supposed to use 2-3 at a time. You should definitely try them for your son. I think they are worth it.

they helped my son

I'm not familiar with this brand, but my youngest is turning 10. I tried the Hylands when he was a baby. There was certainly no ill effect, but I also didn't feel that they did anything for him. Still, I wouldn't dissuade you from trying them.

1 / 3