Human Pee on Micro Fiber Couch Help!!

we have a new microfiber couch and on day one of watching the neighbors kids the little girl peed on my couch not once but twice!!!!!! i have sprayed fabreeze and it still stinks (that girls pee was strong!!) anyway the cushions dont come off and i tried to suck it up with the carpet shampooer but it didnt work please let me know how to get my house smelling not so much like a mens room!!!

try baking soda or vinegar. I'm not sure if it can discolor you couch though, so maybe try it in a place not seen. My mother sent me an outfit that had been stored and smelled terrible. It was an adorable outfit so I wanted to do what I could to be able to wear it. I washed it, the smell was still there. I washed it in baking soda, no luck, but when I washed it in vinegar the smell was gone. Vinegar does smell, but after it dries the smell is gone.

best of luck

You can use Bac Out. It's a natural cleaner. I know you can get it at Whole foods.

I agree, try the Natures Miracle....it won't discolor your couch. Drinch the area. It does take a few days for the enzymes to kick in and the smell to go away, but i has worked wonders in our house!

White(NOT YELLOW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR) vinegar(kills about 98% of the germs and odor) will probably work. Always test white vinegar in least seen area-to be certain not to permanently harm the surface. YOu can put the vinegar on the cloth or depending on how deep the problem you may have to saturate. NOW:Push- twist, and lift with an absorbant cloth-an old wash cloth or cotton tshirt works well. When cloth appears soiled rinse well and do over and over again. Now you'll smell like dying Easter Eggs-but when it dries-you shouldn't smell anything--- and let it dry naurally-don't use hair dryer etc. If this were on the floor I do the same thing only I stomp-twist, and lift. Bi-lo Amonia-small size has the recipe on the back for cleaning most of your home with White vinegar, Baking Soda, and Amonia. I keep a gallon of the vinegar around still-use it in washing machine with regular washing powders for odors and germs. I love the way Fabreeze smells-myself---and if you prefer this smell yourself---wait until all soil is gone and the fabric is dry before using the Fabreeze. Good luck.

We had an older dog who couldn't hold his pee so he often went on the carpet. We bought some Urine Gone which is good for animal or human pee and it really works. You might try some of that. Hope this helps.

You can also try Urine Gone. It really helps get the smell of pee out of things.

Check out nature's miracle. It really helped me when the cat had an accident on the carpet, and I've heard it will work for human urine. I don't know if it will stain microfiber, though. In order for it to work, I had to soak the area, and then let it dry thoroughly. So, you may need to use a lot and take a lot of drying time.

1 / 3